Indy stuff on auction at www.invaluable.com

russds

I just stumbled upon this stuff on action at this site.

Doing a search for Indiana Jones, I found some
interesting items.

One thing of particular interest to me is Lot 401: Original blue-line sketch from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom..

BDMcajb.png

Here's the description:

401. Original blue-line sketch for Mola Ram Temple, Lava sequence, Mine Car Tunnel Chase and production materials from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. (Paramount, 1984) Original blue-line blueprint sketch for Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom featuring a multi-level array of set pieces and architectural diagrams for the villains’ underground lair. The film’s famous mine car action sequence takes place on these sets. The plan depicts various idols, torture devices and ritual paraphernalia. Lower left hand corner features the title “The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones” dated 3-13-83. Border exhibits minor scuffmarks and some paper loss. Lower center of image has one hole. Minor staining along lower center. This lot additionally includes: (8) 8 x 10 in. production photographs (5) color and (3) black and white depicting behind the scenes images of the temple set. Also included are twelve (12) photocopied storyboards related to the film’s lava pit sequence, dated September and October 1983. All in production-used good condition.

I've always loved the Temple set, and this seems to have lots of production and set information. Also included on the website is a screen cap of the deleted burning bridge sequence which I posted over in the deleted scenes thread. I would love to get in contact with the buyer on this, and see what exactly this is.

Also interesting was this boat model:
Lot 473O: EARNSLAW NEW. Model of the Earnslaw boat. This is the same boat which was discussed over in this thread.

DOZ33zq.png

And the grail diary:
UsCY0VM.png