New Acquisitions!!

blueseattle

I had a great day... walked to Target and got the Cemetery Warrior. Then headed over to TRU and picked up Spalko (they had a ton of em) and Indiana Jones w/ the Crystal Skull (which is a blast). I saw every figure and plenty of them... including the Jungle Cutter, but for some reason, I can't bring myself to buy vehicles.

Arab Swordsman

If one more person says they've seen the Jungle Cutter and didn't get it I'm going to drink the blood of the Kali Ma! None to be found here and have to wait until last this week until mine's delivered from Target.

blueseattle

Arab Swordsman said:
If one more person says they've seen the Jungle Cutter and didn't get it I'm going to drink the blood of the Kali Ma! None to be found here and have to wait until last this week until mine's delivered from Target.

The box is smaller than I thought. At 20 bucks its a steal, but it wouldnt fit on my display and would infer I play with these things... which I do... like as I type... but I can't let anyone know that.

D'oh!

Vance

Arab Swordsman said:

I saw the Jungle Cutter at Wal*Mart and didn't get it.

(Actually, I did, but I really want to see you drink from the skull...)

Munkeewrench

Got the ant and tomb reveal toys at BK and the German Officer and Ugha Warrior...Passed on Spalko because someone had cut the tape on the back and I feared that the relic sticker could have been taken...Paying $7.50 for the Warrior at Target didn't please me all that much...(n) ...

BuiltFordTough

In the past couple of days I got...

New Indy DVDs (individually) from Blockbuster

Indy in jacket figures from Raiders and KOCS from Target and Wal-Mart respectivley

and today the Jungle Cutter from Toys R Us
(y)

oh and a box of Froot Loops and Raisin Bran for some Indy Points :)

tnswman

BuiltFordTough said:
In the past couple of days I got...

New Indy DVDs (individually) from Blockbuster

Indy in jacket figures from Raiders and KOCS from Target and Wal-Mart respectivley

and today the Jungle Cutter from Toys R Us
(y)

oh and a box of Froot Loops and Raisin Bran for some Indy Points :)

Thanks for killing my good friend Arab Swordsman :( Darn You FORD man!!!

Arab Swordsman...It ws fun knowing ya!! :dead:

Arab Swordsman

tnswman said:
Thanks for killing my good friend Arab Swordsman :( Darn You FORD man!!!

Arab Swordsman...It ws fun knowing ya!! :dead:

I am offically under the Black Sleep of Kali until I get my Jungle Cutter in the mail. Notice my avatar change.

Mola Ram...Shuda Ram

metalinvader

Arab Swordsman said:
I am offically under the Black Sleep of Kali until I get my Jungle Cutter in the mail. Notice my avatar change.

Mola Ram...Shuda Ram

lol

I know the feeling,Dude.

I've been looking all around and end up empty handed.Have you even heard reports about the JC on the east coast at all?

Marty Jones

I'm done talking about paint applications then. I'll just stick to my picky ways and keep hunting. In the mean time, I'll let everyone else buy up all the ones that are painted poorly so they can be cleared from the shelves. I'm hoping Hasbro fixes the problem, but I'm not going to talk about it anymore here as you guys are obviously not as picky when it comes to this sort of thing and it looks like I'm one of the only ones who's fed up with sloppy quality control. Ah well, good hunting everyone. :hat:

WillKill4Food

xVendetta17x said:
There are too many people on here now that dual avatars are inevitable
There are some, though, that we can't use because they've become synonymous with their owners
Like Finn, No_Ticket, Resident Alien, Toroa, Moedred
I like to think that my avy has become synonomous with me. Yes, I'm rather new, but my avatar isn't being used by anyone else, that I know of...

Arab Swordsman

metalinvader said:
lol

I know the feeling,Dude.

I've been looking all around and end up empty handed.Have you even heard reports about the JC on the east coast at all?

I've been checking the Target website and all the stores within 50 miles of me haven't been getting any new vehicles in. Plus, almost all the JCs on Ebay are west of the Mississippi River. I know I'll have mine this week through Target.com (they shipped it yesterday) so I'll have it by the time I see the movie for the 4th time on Friday!

tnswman

Marty Jones said:
I'm done talking about paint applications then. I'll just stick to my picky ways and keep hunting. In the mean time, I'll let everyone else buy up all the ones that are painted poorly so they can be cleared from the shelves. I'm hoping Hasbro fixes the problem, but I'm not going to talk about it anymore here as you guys are obviously not as picky when it comes to this sort of thing and it looks like I'm one of the only ones who's fed up with sloppy quality control. Ah well, good hunting everyone. :hat:

Better yet, Maybe you will just wake up and ENJOY the line like the rest of us.

try that for a bit :)

tnswman

metalinvader said:
lol

I know the feeling,Dude.

I found mine In Johnson City, TN

Goonie

Spent over $100 today. I got:

Cargo Truck
Marion Ravenwood
Cairo Swordsman
Sallah
Indiana Jones (whip action)
Indiana Jones (with fertility idol)
Irina Spalko
Cemetary Warrior
Ugha Warrior

This was added to my previous and first purchases which were:
Rene Belloq
Indiana Jones with Temple Pitfall
Indiana Jones with Temple Trap

It's not much but it's a start.(y)

Indy Black

My gf and I had lunch yesterday at BK, walked out with two Mutt toys and several free wins(food items). Not bad since I love BK fries and they always have Dr Pepper.

Today at Wal-mart I picked up the 12 inch Mutt(the sticker was inside) and spotted the Indy Monopoly(it will be mine). Also picked up another bottle of Indy themed Dr Pepper.

Out of the box Mutt is fun to play with, his wrist/hand has this funky snap action and the details for a $20 figure aren't bad. He's got pockets on his jeans,sculpted torso,tread on his boots,detail on said boots and his sword looks like a sword. And not a cheapo plastic toothpick.

Dr.Mirakle32

Today at a local "IndyFest" I won a MASSIVE auctioned off KOTCS poster, for 50 bucks. It is a really large, double sided representation of the second Drew Struzan poster, and I believe it is a three sheet, made of a very thin vinyl.

Sure, I probably overpaid, and I have no room for it, but it is a cool collector's item, and I feel like it might be more valuable than paying 20 plus shipping for a standard 1 sheet poster.