Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

Hawkeye

Irfaan said:
I just wanted to ask...how many of you here have an Xbox 360?

I do; Got one for Christmas. SoK was a factor in my choosing it, but not a big factor. It doesn't really matter anyway, because when my roommate was expelled last week he took my controller home with him. So now I've got to come up with about 30 bucks to get a new controller.

Dewy9

Rocket Surgeon said:
End of the school year, beginning of the Summer Movie Season:dead:

Ding! The Memorial Day weekend kicks off the entire summer, not to mention he can bring a movie out on the Thursday and get a long weekend.

Irfaan

Hawkeye said:
I do; Got one for Christmas. SoK was a factor in my choosing it, but not a big factor. It doesn't really matter anyway, because when my roommate was expelled last week he took my controller home with him. So now I've got to come up with about 30 bucks to get a new controller.
tocksic said:
I is having 360. I like! (y)
Do you use Xbox Live? If so, can you guys message me your gamertags, would like to add you Indiana Jones enthusiasts! :D Don't worry if you have silver accounts, I have some 48 hour trials I can give!

Thanks!

marshce

RedeemedChild said:
I've always wondered why George Lucas usually releases products in the month of May. Perhaps it has to do with the whole "May The Force Be You" slogan or something. But that's a bit far fetched.

Initially the original Star Wars was released to take advantage of Memorial Day weekend.

But the real reason for subsequent releases is, I believe, he deems it good luck to release things in May. George Lucas seems to be kind of superstitious (in a fun way) about these kinds of things.

Also, his birthday is in May.

Morning Bell

My subscription ran out some time ago but I hope to track down a copy some time this week. Most stores around here tend to carry them.

The Tingler said:
Subscribers should have their copy now, as the review scores are now available online. C'mon you NP-subscribing scanners!

Here ya go Tingler!

magazine_nintendo_SoK.jpg