TheMovieShop Adventurer Fedora

Dr.Sartorius

I was thinking of buying a light Sable brown Adventurer fedora from TheMovieShop.com

The price is only $131 which strikes me as a little fishy. The photos for the hat look very good.

Has anyone heard of this site? Or has anyone bought a hat from them?

lazarus_arkane

I agree, it is a very nice looking hat, I have one myself, and it is very easy to get the indy look. Though you should know that it is more or less designed only as a dress hat. So if you are looking for something a bit more rugged, that can be worn no matter what the weather is outside whether it be sun, rain, snow etc, then you should probably go with an akubra federation 4, or for those who can afford it, the adventurebilt, or other good ones i have read about.

IndyFalco

Don't go for it. There is HARDLY any info about that hat. Without a doubt, they have a manufacturer providing them the hats, but who?

With that price, I'd recommend you go with someone more reliable.
For $40 bucks more, you can get a STELLAR hat from Lee Keppler.
Lee is that absolute best and gives Indy fans a great price. $170 for his Rabbit/Beaver blends. $300 for his pure beaver.

I'm not sold on those hats. They look great, but thats the thing those pictures look too good. Those pics even make the ole Dorfman Pacific Hats look pretty snazzy. For $47 something is up