What Indy fan you are?

What Indy fan you are?

• Indy 100% --- I like only Indiana Jones series.

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Indy style --- I like all kind of adventure movies (more or less) and other materials related.

Votes: 39 56.5%
  • Indy Ford --- I like Indiana jones only because I am a fan of Harrison Ford...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indy wanderer --- I like Indiana Jones because Indy 4 is getting closer.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Indy fanatic --- I like Indiana Jones and It bother me anything is said against the movies...

Votes: 20 29.0%

• Total voters

The Adventurer

Sure, I haven't the pretention that the problem is so simple how reveal the poll...you can find yourself in all of them, or nethier, but from a large point of view you can choose a category...

Viper

I voted Indy fanatic, but I also do occassionally enjoy other adventure movies, so I'm half fanatic, half style.

The Adventurer

To explain my choise: it is 50% Indy style; I love the Indiana Jones series, they are the best on the top of my adventure movies, that's meen 25% Indy 100%, and the rest of 25% goes to Indy Ford...because I like a lot the part of Indy played by the one and only Harrison Ford...:whip: :gun: :hat:

Finn

Staff member
So, what kind of fan am I? Let's say...

Style fan and fanatic fan have left for the day... I'm a different kind of fan.

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
does'nt fan mean fanatic anyway? :whip:

I chose "Indy Style",but I'm more of a "Indy influenced" fan.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Indy style, but I like the Indiana Jones films the best out of the lot in the genre. If anyone thinks different, that's their opinion, and I'm ok with that.

Baron Brunwald

The Adventurer said:
:D I have almost the same preferences...but SW is right under Indy in my list...

I thought there would be a couple of SW fans on here. I mean how can you be an Indy fan and not like SW, right?:D

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Will no one admit to being a wandering fair-weather fanboy jumping on the hype bandwagon?

Indyfan28

I would definately fall under the catagory of "Indy Style". With me, Indy ranks as one of my favorite adventurers but I also display a preference for similar characters in this genre, Dirk Pitt and Lara Croft being a pair of prime examples.:gun:

deckard24

Indy Style!! :gun:
I watched the Mummy last night for the first time in years, and really enjoyed it! I mistakenly called it a direct rip off of Indy in another thread, but in retrospect it is different in many ways. There is plenty of room for adventure movies to pay homage to the ones that came before them, considering how much the Indy films borrow from other classic movies. I guess I was just being overly protective of one of my favorite series of films!
I agree Violet Indy, the Indy films are by far the best of the genre without a doubt! Baron, I'm a Star Wars nut as well!

Patrick

I voted Indy Style, although I don't find nearly enough adventure films like that. So I'm guessing I am somewhere in between 100% Indy and Indy Style.

Big producer, director and actor teams aren't always making these films, so these movies don't really jump out of the b-movie category like Indiana Jones did for me. I don't know, this series reflects a certain amount of charm and money that I can't think of being in other movies at the moment.