But-so

No Ticket

(So do we have to say But and So every other post, because it throws me off if you don't do it guys)

But just then the building next door explodes and shrapnel goes flying everywhere, with a large piece of lumber slicing through the man and Indy's leather jacket he was just holding. Bummer.

Indy_Chic

So Indy decides that he should just leave town and tries to think up a new plan to get him the answers that he wants. As Indy was thinking, he heard a muffled sound coming from the crumpled building.

No Ticket

But he could make out some of the words, sounded like "Holy" and "Smoke." ...as he went up to investigate, it was Short Round crawling out of the rubble with something in his hand. "Fortune cookie for you Dr. Jones!!"

No Ticket

Shorty kept holding his hand out with the fortune cookie and waited and waited for Indy to take it. A day went by, maybe more.

(anybody gonna add to this?)

Gear

Indy takes it and finds that the fortune contains an anchient Chinees death omen inside

No Ticket

Indy instinctively grabs for his whip and snatches the gun out of the Arab guys hand. The Arab guy gets angry and says "Well fine, but, your not gonna get your prize now!!" and leaves.

Indy hands the shotgun to Shorty. "Here Shorty, keep the safety on and don't point it at anybody." As he makes his way down the street and out of sight.

Where is he going? Well if ANYBODY will play this game we might find out!!

Kingsley

But Shorty doesn't keep the safety on, and while playing with the shotgun he accidentaly shoots through a window and became a hollow scream as an answer...

Gear

Then a young, dark haired "young man" comes in and says "Ooo, I think ya missed there. Here, let me help." and takes the gun and shoots Shorty dead.

No Ticket

Meanwhile...

Indy suddenly realizes that the death omen in the fortune cookie applied to Short Round and rushes back to the scene. He gets there too late and finds the "young man" laughing hysterically.

With his usual grimace and incredibly pissed off-tone, Indy demands to know, "What.. did.. you.. dooo." :mad:

The young man reveals himself to be an ancient Ninja and throws Indy the shotgun. "Your move, Indiana." "Call me DOCTOR Jones," said Indy as he cocked the rifle and pointed it at the man's head. He fired off a shot:gun: but the Ninja was too fast for him and before Indy knew it he had sliced the gun in half with his sword.

Indy grabbed for his whip and it curled around the sword.:whip: He pulled to yank the sword from the Ninja's hands but it just broke the whip into pieces. Indy used the remaining length of whip to wrap around the Ninja's throat but the Ninja soon had reversed the situation. The Ninja proclaimed, "I know how to bring your little friend back from the realm of the dead... but you must do something for me first... DOC-tor Jones! Hahahaha!" :confused:

Looks like Indy is in trouble!!

Last edited:

Kingsley

Indy finally feels the shock for his dead friend :( . He let himself fall in a chair opposite the "young man" and listen...

"You must bring me the 'Holly Chai Sen Potion', ancient and secret, only a few of the ancestral monks of Jade Monastery know it's composition. But that's not enough, I want the 'Sword of Qin Shi Huang', defended by the monastery guard. Without it your friend remains dead. Your time ends at sunrise. Good look" says the ninja...

Gear

The ninja escapes as he flyies out an open window and leaps of a telephone pole into the night. Indy looks a Short Rounds dead body and knows what he has to do...

No Ticket

So Indy makes his way to Jade Monastery to begin his search for the Holly Chai Sen Potion that the Ninja wants oh so badly. He is told on his search for the monastery that it is located atop the tallest mountain in all of China, and that the last 50 feet of the mountain is an exact 90 degree angle up on all sides. In addition to countless "booby" traps along the trek up the mountain.

Later that day, Indy finds himself looking up at the tallest mountain in all of China, ready to take his first step towards the top... the peak of the mountain is hidden in the clouds. It seems like an impossible journey.

Kingsley

Step after step, stone after stone, Indy makes his way to the top of the mountain... An hour after starting he looks down. He barely climbed 150 meters!

Music comes from his left... Caruso singing opera! Then, surprisingly, a hot air balloon appears nearing through the canyon. A man, who seems to be an english aristocrat adventurer, winks his hand... Carusos voice comes from a gramophone tied to the basket...