My first whip arrived today (Winrich Whip)

Well my first bullwhip has arrived today and ive spent all morning, and will be spending all evening with my best friend whipcracking, here are some indyesque pics of me, my non screen ac gear besides the hat, and my new bullwhip! ;) Hope you like them! :D

DSCN0467.jpg

DSCN0470.jpg

DSCN0472.jpg

Last edited:

indifan101

I bought my whip at the Indy Gear store in DisneyWorld. It's the official whip and it cost me $45.00! (It was all leather). Nice whip Louisiana! :whip:

IAdventurer01

indifan101 said:
I bought my whip at the Indy Gear store in DisneyWorld. It's the official whip and it cost me $45.00! (It was all leather). Nice whip Louisiana! :whip:
That's the one I've got! I've heard it was replaced but some plastic thing in more recent years.

Indeed, a nice whip, Luisiana.

Routledge

Luisiana, you'll now discover the luxury of wrapping with your whip. When I got my first whip, an 8ft too, I discovered it wasn't fiction that you can wrap the whip with ease around things and even swing on it! ( Although not recommended! ). You will, however, find it more difficult to unhook!

Also use it as much as possible! It will keep it good quality! And in the light, out of darkness.

Last edited:

Indy Parise

I've got the official one too but I don't believe it's been replaced. I'm going to disney in 12 days so I'll let you know. ;)

indy148

Actually, the official one isn't the greatest....

I mean, it doesn't really "crack' naturally, you have to force it. HOWEVER - compared to the new 'braided' plastic crap that they have now, it is better. :whip:

OhioJones

Exactly!

Its not even the nicest leather...and by that I mean its cheaper then some of the coats used in Indy fan films...

I take it youve come across this whip before?

At least it cracks!

Indy Parise

I've had two or three in the past and found that they leave black all over (including your hands), unravel within three weeks of owning it, and have peices break off, espescially the red rope at the tip. I got my first two at Busch gardens and one at Party Fair.

Grimdiana Bones

I had one like that when I was younger, I think I got it at a flea market or something. It wasn't very good, but i was probably 10 and thought it was the coolest thing in the world :)

Indy Parise

also it's made of leather strips wrapped around some kind of straw or rope so when it starts falling apart don't wonder what those black leather peices and rope frays are from. They do crack nicely but you can't wrap them around stuff ie: tree branches.