My first whip arrived today (Winrich Whip)

Battleflail

For crying out loud, don't try swinging on them. :whip:
(I tried it and you won't dig it...) you kind of end up looking like Satipo, except you're lying on your back, staring at the end of your broken whip. :(
Luisiana, nice whip! :D

San Holo

I want to order a Winrich, but can't get on the website- winrichwhips.com - Does anyone know if you can place the order via phone maybe? Is the price still $60 American?

Cooler_King

Man, how I was I could get a Fedora and whip lol, but alas, I'm just a poor student living in a little nation, hard to get stuff in lol :p

Nah the 8footer rulez :D though the experienced guys on this matter have whips of all the sizes, but sry my credit card does not allow that xDD

Battleflail

I have two cheap 8 footers that I practice target work with. ("With which I practice target work" would be correct English, but sounds so formal and precise) My Indy whip is a red hide 12 footer made by "The Leathersmith" (?) out of Colorado U.S. that I bought in 1996. Nice whip. :whip:

Lukmas

Cool Whip. Have you managed to learn all the cracks? There are a few websites around that can teach you. BE WARNED! The noises from the whip on the films are mostly dubbed!

Regards
Luke

Battleflail

I think on the bonus DVD they said they recorded HF cracking the whip in different places, then dubbed the sound in.
If anyone wants to learn the different cracks, get the whipcracking videos from Mark Allen and Alex Greene. Great stuff. :whip:

indifan101

Battleflail said:
I think on the bonus DVD they said they recorded HF cracking the whip in different places, then dubbed the sound in.
If anyone wants to learn the different cracks, get the whipcracking videos from Mark Allen and Alex Greene. Great stuff. :whip:

Then there's always the cheap ones! ;)