What is your single favourite scene from the trilogy?

Gear

herr gruber said:
Remember, you can only choose ONE scene! :hat:

DANG IT!

Well, if I had to choose one it would be the truck highjacking from Raiders. That scene is so cool I cant describe it... :)

Menphis

Hi there! First post over here! :eek:

Mine is definitely the scene that takes place in the Map Room, in ROTLA. The camera, the imagery, the mood, the music... I love absolutely everything about it. That scene has always fascinated me...ever since I was a little kid. I find it so powerful and full of mystery...

Last edited:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I love all the Raven scene. The punch, the fight, the Gestapo threats, the bar getting burned down and the gags.

However running a close second would be the "Club Obi-Wan" opening. Used to imitate that when I was a lot younger.

Eric Solo

Idol scene from Raiders is the greatest thing in movie history. lol
A close second is the truck scene. "WHAT truck?"

What Truck?

Favorite scene

Favorite scene: Truck chase (specifically, when Indy avoids being run over by dragging behind on his whip! :whip: )

Favorite line: Nice try, Lao Che!!!

LaoCheRules!

Mine would be the whole antidote from the end of the dance to until the one son gets stabbed with the shish-kebab thing.

"What's that?"
"Antidote."
"To what?"
"The poison you just drank Dr. Jones!"

ROTLA

Either the auditorium scene when Indy/Marcus find out about the Nazi search for the Ark ("Good God." "Yes, that's just what the Hebrews thought."), or the opening series of Raiders.

Little Indy

All of them, they are all my favorite. But If I had to choose it would be in the Chochopayan Temple Indy hears the rumble behind him and turns to see the boulder. The look on his face is classic.

The Whip

The map room! I love the music, the imagery, Ford's acting (without so much as one line of dialogue), and above all the sense of awe! THAT is what KotCS should try to capture!

oki9Sedo

Little Indy said:
All of them, they are all my favorite. But If I had to choose it would be in the Chochopayan Temple Indy hears the rumble behind him and turns to see the boulder. The look on his face is classic.

For priceless Indy looks, you can't beat his expression when the German mechanic is beckoning him to fight in Raiders. "Komm, kampf! Dunner, kom runter da!"

CaliforniaJones

oki9Sedo said:
For priceless Indy looks, you can't beat his expression when the German mechanic is beckoning him to fight in Raiders. "Komm, kampf! Dunner, kom runter da!"
And then he puts his hand up like "allright, allright, just give me a second". CLASSIC:D

Little Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oki9Sedo

CaliforniaJones said:
And then he puts his hand up like "allright, allright, just give me a second". CLASSIC:D

Ahhh yes both good expressions!

What Truck?

Indy Looks

If we're talking expressions, it's pretty hard to beat the Spike Chamber sequence in Temple.

Willie...We. Are Going. To Die!!! :mad:

Also, the shot of Indy crouching by the door as the stone rolls back with that "I hate you so much right now" look on his face makes me crack up every time I see it.

Other moments of classic Indy:

1. Right after Indy whips the gun from the guide's hand in Raiders
2. Indy seeing the idol for the first time
3. "You want to talk to God? Let's go see him together, I've got nothing
better to do."
4. "Hahaha...sonnofa*****"
5. Willie: You know how to fly, don't you?
Indy: No, do you?
6. "Prepare to meet Kali - in hell!!!"
7. The look on Indy's face when Else starts biting his ear. Ah, Venice...LOL

Last edited: