Elodie Jones

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Viper said:
The idea is to be good-looking and Indy's daughter. Very few people are that lucky.

PS, I'm not trying to insult anyone....

I know, I'm very well aware about how many guys here feel about Elodie's looks. And I was joking....

Violet Indy goes to the dark corner of the bar and challenges Marion to a drinking contest, knowing she'll lose...

If only there were prequels to Raiders with Marion in them...

Viper

I was just kidding in that post, just so you know.

I don't really care about how a fan looks. I care if they are nice, and if they are a dedicated Indy fan.

So basically, attitude and loyalty are the main factors in gaining (at least my) respect. Not if they are good looking, or if they are from the Swiss Confederation (in my case).

Sorry if this post offended anyone who believes differently.

I have to go to bed now, I'm tired and I have school tomorrow.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Well, it certainly didn't sound like a joke. If it was, it was a joke that sucked big time. I get told how good looking some other girl is all the time, most of my friends are guys, so I heard it too often. I'd like to hear something nice for a change that doesn't involve some other girl. I'm just having that kind of a day that's all. I'm sorry, if I've been offensive. I'll just post less often.

Dr.Sartorius

Violet Indy said:
Well, it certainly didn't sound like a joke. If it was, it was a joke that sucked big time. I get told how good looking some other girl is all the time, most of my friends are guys, so I heard it too often. I'd like to hear something nice for a change that doesn't involve some other girl. I'm just having that kind of a day that's all. I'm sorry, if I've been offensive. I'll just post less often.

I don't think you're unattractive. Quite the opposite. Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ;)

Finn

Staff member
ElodieJones said:
Or at least did not have an accent, which is not my cas...
Unfortunatly I got a French accent :(
Alison Doody had something of an Austrian accent in LC.

If there's a French character in a film, there's no dilemma in someone with a French accent playing her, I reckon.

It's really about the character, not actress...

I vote ElodieJones "Hottest Indy Girl" at The Raven

We aughta charge admission to her pics

"Alison Doody had something of an Austrian accent in LC."
Ya... something of a terrible one....

Dr.Sartorius said:
I like a French accent.:D

I know, ever since your saw Virginie Ledoyen in The Beach. :p

Finn said:
Alison Doody had something of an Austrian accent in LC.

ClintonHammond said:
Ya... something of a terrible one....

I agree totally, her intonation wasn't the best as it had a hint of Irish in it. :eek:

Elodie, I'm a good friend of George and Steven. If you can convince me that you'd be good for a part in Indy 4, I'll see what I can do. :rolleyes:

Viper

Violet Indy said:
For my own good, I should probably leave this alone, but I just wanted to clarify that I could care less about looks and women. My biggest priorities are currently: finish school, finish writing my book, finish reading another book.

I have no time and no need for a lot of socializing outside of school. Aside from the fact that I'm too young, I have many bigger priorities.

I basically want to say that anything I say on the subject should not be taken seriously.
Again, no offence meant to anyone.

And I will gladly answer any questions about the book I'm writing, my Indiana Jones collection, heck, even the book I'm reading or school. But I am officially not talking about this subject anymore.

Finn

Staff member
René Belloq said:
If you can convince me that you'd be good for a part in Indy 4, I'll see what I can do. :rolleyes:
Ah, the so-called "Manager's couch" -approach...

ElodieJones

I know you Belloq ;)

Viper, I totally understand you.
Those 2 last years I was really busy with my school.
Not many time for other things. Just EXAMS !

But now, I a so happy to have end all that. :D
I am free and I can dream all the time :rolleyes:

EvilDevo

Congratulations on getting through exams, Elodie. Welcome to the best years of your life! (y)

Great job on the pics, too.

ElodieJones

Here is a picture that I made...
Sorry for the quality, but it's the first time I make that.
Anyway, I am happy of the result.

cairo.jpg