• Bag (MKVII or CS rucksack)

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Belts/Holsters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guns

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

indyclone25

i added the hat ,unless we could vote for more (didnt see it )i was wearing my first downtowner ( with the taller crown) and my uptowner , taking turns one hat one day and the other hat the next, but i have since gotten the downtowner with the smaller crown and i have been wearing that one now for over a month .:D

CIMG0158.jpg

twlightzone1205 said:
As of last week my favorite gear item is my Coyle's Bantu Wind jacket. I own 5 jackets and the cheapest brand new is my fav.

I snagged one of those, too! Really great for the price. (y)

fenris

I voted for the hat... even if it's not fashionable to wear a wide-brimmed fedora over here, I still do (except on really hot days).

My next would be the whip (although I don't have any leather whips, only nylon ones I've made). I love cracking 'em every afternoon while my daughter plays outside with her friends in the neighborhood.

Right now, I'm loving the custom cotton jacket I had made... Well, that's due to the weather. Once it gets hot again (we're having storm weather right now), I doubt I'll even wear it.

IndyJones5183

Here is a picture that has some Indy gear and other stuff.

39334_131221386921421_100001006821457_156188_5807998_n.jpg

For some reason my Dad wants me to get the gas mask bag/satchel that Indy uses.I don't know why,but he does.

Last edited:

Goodeknight

IndyJones5183 said:
For some reason my Dad wants me to get the gas mask bag/satchel that Indy uses.I don't know why,but he does.

Well, great opportunity to suggest a great gift idea!

Goodeknight

No spoiler for those who haven't voted yet, but there's a clear winner with 20 votes. I'm surprised by the landslide. 55% of the vote is pretty big.

The_Raiders

I had to go with my jacket. I can wear it with anything and it looks good, not just my other Indy gear. I love my bag too, I take it on fishing trips and stuff, but I gotta go with my jacket. :whip:

IndyJones5183

I didn't get the satchel,but I did get the playing cards from the four movies,Indy's belt,and 2 storybooks from Raiders and The Temple of Doom.

p10anniv

I voted for the guns followed by the whip and then the hat. I love the looks of the Webley and the S&M 1917 revolvers.