Here I be.

crowmagnumman

Hi. I'm from COW. I go by Argonaut there. This forum looks good. Active fanbase here, so I thought I'd join. Ever since tie.com stopped updating, theraider.net has kept me up to date with all the Indy news. I don't know how often I'll post, but with Indy 4 coming up I like being able to geek out with other fans before it comes out. See ya around.:hat:

ReggieSnake

Welcome CMM!:hat: I was going to say something clever about those initials also being Roman numerals...until I realized there was no way that could be in that order.:rolleyes:

crowmagnumman

Hey thanks all for the welcome. I'm sure I'll be around this place off and on. I gotta say, I love that Raven bar artwork at the top of the forum and the overall color/style of this forum. It gives it such an awesome feel.

crowmagnumman

Rayder said:
howdy:hat: , why did you choose you name anyway

Well, haha, funny story I guess.:D

I never had a nickname for myself, and I always wanted one. Every now and then I'd notice that Crows seemed to gravitate to me, so I created this fiction alter ego named Crow for a movie I wanted to make one day. Eventually I modified it a bit for a screen name. It made me think of the Cro-Magnon Man. I laughed to myself as I realized it kind of sounded like Crow Magnum Man. It doesn't make a lot of sense, but it incorporates guns and crows, and it sounds unique so thus was created an online name for myself.