Caption Contest Number 39

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Sophia: No, Indy, I still can't see Aaron H...can you put me down now? Indy? Indy?"
*topples to the floor once Indy's balance from holding this position for the past week or so finally gives out*

intergamer

"Err...after you get up, how am <I>I</I> supposed to get up? I suppose I'll stand on air, eh? I'm 67, not young you know. *pshaw* Kids these days."

00Kevin

Indyfan
well, it's been more then 10 days, I say if Aaron H hasn't judged by wednesday, we take it into out own hands (and no, that's not my caption) ;)

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
I'm back!

Okay, sorry for the wait. I was away from an internet connection for a few days there. Anyway, there were some good ones here. But here are my choices.

3rd
intergamer -
"This may not be the best time, but I really look up to you..."

2nd
westford -
"It's times like this I wish I'd had that kid teach me about using the Force..."

1st
thefumegator
Indy attempts to mimick the futuristic inscription on the nearby stone, but he can't do it alone...
(This just struck me a really funny...maybe I need to lay off the cough syrup)

thefumegator

This just struck me a really funny...maybe I need to lay off the cough syrup

We must have the same "nerdy" sense of humor -- I prefer to call it "studious." ;) But cough syrup makes everything funnier. :D

Wes

MP3

<small>BANG</small>... BANG... <big>BANG.... CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</big>

Ummmm......... what door? Sorry, didn't see it. ;) ANYBODY HOME IN HERE????!!!! We're gettin' tired of waiting for y'all to start the next friggin' contest!!!!

THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

philhos

How about adding a rule that says that if the winner is unable to (or just plain doesn't) post the next picture for the next caption contest in so many days, then the 2nd place winner does?

00Kevin

Indyfan
that rule DOES exist, we just forgot about this thread

so if west doesn't post by moday night, it goes to intergamer

westford

00Kevin said:
that rule DOES exist, we just forgot about this thread

so if west doesn't post by moday night, it goes to intergamer
You want me to post one? Okey-dokey, hold on to your potatoes...