New Acquisitions!!

tnswman

bonoferox said:
Yeah I plan on swapping the head of the whip-action Indy with the articulated jacket Indy if possible.

Since they essentially come from two differnt lines, Let's just hope that they fit.. The Neck / head ball on the Cairo Indy is VERY small.

bonoferox

Little sculpy will fix anything ;)

I'm really wanting to just blow th 80.0 0and get that set since it's the first "new" toy out....Hopefully they'll still have it at lunch since there was only one left. Are you seeing the other sets anywhere else?

tnswman

bonoferox said:
Little sculpy will fix anything ;)

I'm really wanting to just blow th 80.0 0and get that set since it's the first "new" toy out....Hopefully they'll still have it at lunch since there was only one left. Are you seeing the other sets anywhere else?

LOL!! Yeap, Sculpy will..Even if it limits movement It will look amazing.

My store was holding the case for me until I came in....They know that I am all over Indy ( since I talk about it with them each day as I organize the release for them LOL! )

She said that they get it in on the truck 2 days ago and it was the only thing out of the new Indy toys that would scan. So, We had 3 of them total so far...If it is like the other Lego sets, the rest of thesets will soon follow.

I'm actually surprised that the 1st item out is the item with all of the secrets LOL!

tnswman

bonoferox said:
Youmay have mentioned this somewhere else, but are the mystery artifact crates plastic or flimsy cardboard?

No, Not really... They are all different sized and to be honst pretty sturdy.

Arab Swordsman

I went to my Wal Marts today and they were in the dark as usual. TNSWMAN, do you have the sku number off the receipt for the stuff you got so I can take specific numbers into them to look up? They just kind of look at me like I'm stupid when I mention anything Indy.

The_Raiders

Arab Swordsman said:
I went to my Wal Marts today and they were in the dark as usual. TNSWMAN, do you have the sku number off the receipt for the stuff you got so I can take specific numbers into them to look up? They just kind of look at me like I'm stupid when I mention anything Indy.

yeah, I called a store and asked if they had any Indy stuff in their system yet and I heard the lady on the line say "Go check and see if we have any Indiana Jones toys yet" and then she was liek "sorry we don't have any" And hung up, I was thinkin "that's not what I ment"

tnswman

Arab Swordsman said:

Seriously, go talk to a toy department manager and tell them that you KNOw they are getting the stuff in.. Don't let them play you...I'm telling all of you.. You will HAVE to oversee this whole operation since there is no midnight release.. these people think they can just put stuff out a little at a time.

tnswman

Ok gang, Here are the pics for the akator Lego playset ENJOY!!

indylego003.jpg

indylego002.jpg

indylego004.jpg

indylego005.jpg

indylego006.jpg

indylego007.jpg

indylego008.jpg

indylego009.jpg

indylego010.jpg

indylego011.jpg

indylego012.jpg

indylego001.jpg

metalinvader

Great stuff,Tnswman.

In my opinion,It's a great thing that lego doesn't have descriptions for their action features..It doesn't give to much away and still keeps us guessing.

sarah navarro

Wow this looks to good to be true:D cool pictures.
Well theres the little skeletons spinning around on that thing i wonder what that could mean.I have a feeling Mutts gonna kill Spalko in the temple while Indys trying to figure out how the skulls work,then they run out of the temple before it collapses or something.:whip:

tnswman

the table where the Akator skeletons are make me think of the Goonies LOL!! In the end where they go on the Pirate ship. That was a COOL scene.

Well, I have recruited my 8 year old son to help me construct this so it won't take me the normal 15 years to build LOL!

I will take more pictures of anything anyone wants to see :)

Just let me know.

metalinvader

I'd love to see some pictures of the final product,Whatever you take would be good.I do have one request.A picture of the sticker on the door that Spalko is walking into.Thanks!

|ZiR|

What's the pillar opening on the top? Have we seen anything like that in the trailors?

The table with the three Akator skeletons -- it looks like that description of the 3 alien bodies on a throne. Big ass diamond (crystal?) behind them.

And near Mutt there's what appears to be gylphs of the phases of the moon, too. Hmm.

Also, Spanish conquistador skeleton! Yay! :p

edit: Are there any spoilers in the building manuals?