17 years old - fan of Indy for 12 years

TravisBickle

Glad to join! As the thread title states, I have been a fan of Indiana Jones since I have been able to remember. Countless Halloweens dressed as my favorite action hero, reciting lines on the play ground, having a whip as a birthday present.. I can go on and on. It would be terrible to think what my life would have been without the trilogy. I also give it credit for my fascination with history - the only subject in school that I am actually good at.

I swore I signed up to this forum a few years ago, but I guess not. Oh yeah, to the admins, the two other Travis Bickle accounts are mine, and you can ban them if you like. I clicked the FAQ and it said that Gmail was banned, so I signed up with my ISP email address.

To prevent being looked at as a "Crystal Skull" noob, and to back up my intro..... anybody remember these?

ur8gl.jpg

1zbs5ys.jpg

2nsvol4.jpg

28le4bn.jpg

The most played VHS tapes known to man.

Benraianajones

Hi Travis! Haha, I still have VHS as well at the moment. I will probably get all 4 Indy movies on DVD in the future. I've just realised, KOTCS will probably be the only Indy movie never on VHS!

Crusade>Raiders

Welcome Travis! I would have swore you were dead, but here you are!

Anyway, I have a similar Indy upbringing; I'm also 17 and have loved Indy since elementary school. Watched the movies way too many times then needed.