Don Pedicini Jr. Indiana Jones Heritage Card Art

Don Pedicini Jr

Hello,
The Art Director from Topps has approved the following cards and has allowed me to show them publicly. I thought since this is the #1 Indiana Jones Fan site in the world where else not to display them. I hope you like them...
ijheritage_pg1.jpg
I will be doing a total of 156 cards for this set. 6 will be returned to me directly and the other 150 will go into circulation.

Dr. Mulbray

Good work! It will be a wonderful set! Could you tell me how much time did they give you to do the 156 cards? Did you do the drawings in card size format?

Last edited:

Don Pedicini Jr

With me working on other sets basically overlapping (Lord of the Rings Masterpieces 2 for Topps) I have approx. 20 days to do 156 cards. These cards are actual size. Topps sends us the blank sketch cards (trading card size) and we draw directly on those. Thank you for the nice complements...

metalinvader

Nice work!!

Pretty interesting choices such as Satipos look of horror and the Nazi being snuffed out from the Ark,I love it!(y)

Don Pedicini Jr

Thanks everybody for the kind words...........here are some more.... this will be it for awhile. I will post my 6 back when I have permission to.....
ijheritage_pg3.jpg

Last edited:

QBComics

You have outdone yourself. I can not wait for more!! The Grail Knight is one of your best In my opinion.(y)

Don Pedicini Jr

Thank you everybody. Like the other artists on here I have been busy finishing up my sketch cards for KOTCS and once we are allowed I will be showing my art from that set.