7" IJ Sneak Peak

hemble

Hi All

Here is a sneak peak at some figures and a dio I have done enjoy and LMK what you think. I'll have more pics up over the weekend.

cc1.jpg

indyadveturegear.jpg

cairoindy.jpg

germanmechanic.jpg

gaintthugee.jpg

cairoswordsman.jpg

goldidolplayset.jpg

Ron

metalinvader

Wow...This is the toyline Disney should put out right now...

Fantastic stuff! Anymore plans to do more 7inch figs?

Katarn07

The swordsman's robe is cinched too tight. I'd loosen it up a bit. Other than that, amazing work as usual.

hemble

Hi All

metalinvader - thanks for the reply , and I'm looking at doing a few more 7" figures but I'm wanting to do some bigger diorama such as the boulder chase.

Deckard - Hi I do take commissions.

indy34 - Cheers for the reply.

barranca - appreciate the comment and if only hasbro had the sense:D .

Katarn07 - Thanks for the input, I've loosened the clothing looks better now.

The_Raiders - Thanks mate glad you liked them.

Indyologist - Appreciate the feedback thanks.

Ron

MaxPhactor23

You?re amazingly talented. These are masterpieces, especially compared to what Hasbro is giving us. Heck, I?d love to own these. I?ve always been more for this scale. More detail, articulation, better pain applications and almost the same price as those rip-offs we call 3 ¾ action figures. So bravo, please keep it up.

The_Raiders

I always check ebay for Indy items and i saw these on there, why are you selling them? If I were you I'd keep'em! :cool:

hemble

Hi All

Sorry for the late replies I've been out field with my unit and my website crashed so I've been putting that back together.

MaxPhactor23 - Thanks so much for the kind words there very much appreciated.

The_Raiders - Every now and then I'lll sell a few of my customs so I can get extra cash to start newer projects, especially with the 3-3/4" line coming out the custom potential is awesome. Also I can always make new ones if they sell.

Ron