... what happened?

IAdventurer01

I was visiting IGN, and noticed a comment about Lucasarts. It was a little article about Lucasarts innovation and them wanting to get away from just Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

My first complaint: They only have to get away from so much Star Wars, there isn't much Indy to speak of. This leads me to point two ...

Has anyone else noticed that Lucasarts.com took off their link to the new Indy game? What happened to it? :confused:

Dr.Sartorius

Yeah they should make less Star Wars games. And they should make more INDIANA JONES games. An Indy RPG in the vain of Knights of the Old Republic would be awesome. Assuming it would be released on PC...

Has anyone else noticed that Lucasarts.com took off their link to the new Indy game? What happened to it?

Its there. Just not on the main page. I think that's because the game has been pushed back to 2008.

San Holo

When the first news started rolling in about the game, LucasArts stated that while the game was not a tie in with Indy 4, the artifact might be-or something like that. So with all the secrecy about the story of the new movie, you can expect not to hear anything till '08 for the game. Hopefully while Harrison is on the Lucas payroll, they will make him do the voicework for the game-and would it be asking too much for Ford's likeness(The Jones on Lucasarts.com looks more like Patrick Swayze(n) )

00Kevin

Indyfan
I guess 1 indy game per decade is still too much for them, we don't want to over do it you know

and yes, they need to release a KOTOR style indy game for sure, the genre was destined for indy