Why I Hate Qafir

qafir

Look, my little hamster nazis, a dedicate place to vent all your frustrations with me! Please do use it often and well. I ask only two things. First, if you're going to use up my time, make your posts worth reading. I enjoy well-written satire, especially at my own expense. And second, please limit your attacks to this thread. That way, we can all pursue our other forum interests in peace! :p

Last edited:

qwerty

What is your nick suposed to be?
Here (in Serbia) we have a drink similar to yogurt called kefir. Very similar to your name.

qafir

qwerty said:
What is your nick suposed to be?
Here (in Serbia) we have a drink similar to yogurt called kefir. Very similar to your name.

Well, the nick was sort of a mistake. It's a work I picked up playing scrabble a long time ago. That and qaid (I think) are the only two words I found that let me play a Q without having a U. I always like the word, and I thought it meant infidel. I was OK with a nickname that meant "non-believer," as I'm not Muslim. As it turns out (I learned the other night), it actually has a deeper meaning as one who rejects the one true God. I hadn't known about that meaning, but I'm stuck with it now.

Kefir - I've had it before. It was OK, although there was something about it that reminded me of spoiled milk. I know it's not, but it didn't sit right with my nose.

Joe Brody

qafir said:
You hate me because you sit around &&&&ing and thinking of me? Well, I can see that. It makes me feel a bit disgusted, too.

Dude, you're the one that responded to my post in a matter of minutes.

Get help.

Who's banned?

By spamming people you don't know, all you do is make yourself look like bigger morons than ever I suggested.

And believe me, we're laughing at you