Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is this soccer or rugby?

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Pale Horse

Staff member
Raven Bowl. I like it. A big bowl of CROW for the losers to eat when I win my own league.

I think I have a three week playoff for all six teams, but I will have to check the setting on that.

Besides in such a small league, you can use the waiver wire on playoff weeks. That's the only disadvantage minimal teams. We're small but fiesty.

Deadlock

temple of john said:
Actually, your team is pretty stacked but you may want to drop Peyton and pick up Plummer instead...:p

I heartily agree. Pale, we can make this trade ANY time. ;)

temple of john said:
I really think you need to leave 2 teams out. There really is no point to having everyone in the playoffs. And 4/6 ain't bad. When you can say that 66 percent of the teams in the league make it, thats pretty good.

Even though I'm in last place (for now! :whip: ), I agree with the Temp. Keep the playoffs to 4 teams.

BTW, I don't know if you guys noticed, this week has the ultimate Indiana Jones NFL matchup...

The Raiders vs the Ravens. :)

Deadlock

Hey, Temp... Don't start celebrating too early. Maybe Polamalu will make every single tackle tonight. :p

(THIS time Brady teamed up with Plummer to SUCK!!! Seriously, I think my QBs are cursed...)

roundshort

Well when some of my uncutable players get healthly, Branch, Portis, Horseshoeman . . .F, I have NOTHING! At least Droughns did something, i am going to finnish deadlast at this rate!

Temp good job on another great week. You did great but your EAGLES< WOW< they suck!

Last edited:

Pale Horse

Staff member
temple of john said:
You know, I should apologize. I should have told you guys what a FF guru I was before I agree to join.

and
temple of john said:
If our TE is on a bye and we don't have a reserve TE, than we're screwed? I'm sure as hell not going to cut Antonio Gates for 1 week. Also, we only have 2 defensive players on our roster so we have to cut one if the guy is on a bye?

Wouldn't a FF guru know how to work the waiver wire a little better. :whip:

I mean, come on, you have 7 seven bench positions in 6 team league.

Anyway, take it from your leader, check your bench positions and sub them out if your player has a bye. Qwerty, this means you too. :)

Pale Horse

Staff member
Maybe so, but my money is on qwerty this weekend.

Chime in on me shutting off the can't cut list...

qwerty

temple of john said:
I have no problem with it Pale (Although you and I are the only ones who still keep track of the FF site). I think if someone has a team, they should have the right to cut whomever they want.
Hey, I am still there.
What do you think, those points just fall from the sky.

Deadlock

Pale Horse said:
Chime in on me shutting off the can't cut list...

Shut it off. If you have a hot player and you cut him... it's your own stupid problem.

In the meantime, there are fair number of overhyped underperformers that deserve the axe. :whip:

Deadlock

Yeah, I noticed. Denver's performance last night ought to be enough to topple Joe... but I'd like to make sure. :)

They're probably just trying to sucker us into buying StatTracker. :)

qwerty

It's a good thing that Deadlock is starting to play well. At least Pale will not be going far away.
I cannot belive I lost so badly by a guy who doesn't even come to setup the team.