Hmmm...

Viper

The airsoft website I was on has recently changed severs. The new servers was having bugs, so they closed the site down temporarily for the 15th time. Now, I went there to check, and they have a completely new host, and when I log in, it says my username doesn't exist.

I'm extremely curious, so I'll probably re-register to see what's going on.

intergamer

I filled up a large cup with water during dinner today, but I didn't put any ice in it. I regretted this later because I ran off before finishing it and when I returned it was lukewarm.

Finn

Staff member
Viper said:
I just wanted to tell someone.
And... he decided to share it with us, which means we must be special in some way.

How touched I am.

qwerty

Finn said:
And... he decided to share it with us, which means we must be special in some way.

How touched I am.
Well Finn, you do have a reputation of the guy who easily gets touched by other guys. :)

Finn

Staff member
Viper said:
Nevermind. **** you.
Well, Junior... there was not that much wrong with your topic as there seemingly is with your language. Watch it.

intergamer said:
I filled up a large cup with water during dinner today, but I didn't put any ice in it. I regretted this later because I ran off before finishing it and when I returned it was lukewarm.

(y) Thank you, intergamer. BTW, where'd you run off to??

intergamer

Rumpled Fedora said:
(y) Thank you, intergamer. BTW, where'd you run off to??

If you mean during dinner, I went to the bouldering gym to get some climbing in; if you mean in general, I've been hiding out in a cave.