What are you going to be for Halloween?

Kezia

Help me choose.....

This one: http://www.forplaycatalog.com/store...gs=&catalog_link=15_15/RetailHalloTraci14.jpg
which I thought would be cool with the war going on ;) Terrorists watch your back! hehee

This one: http://www.forplaycatalog.com/store...gs=&catalog_link=15_15/RetailHalloTraci24.jpg
my own version of an abominable snow-woman

Or the always kid friendly sexy devil woman? http://www.forplaycatalog.com/store...gs=&catalog_link=15_15/RetailHalloTraci34.jpg

what do you guys think? (y) ? or (n) ?

I'm not a fan of off-the-rack Halloween costumes.... most of them suck.

That said, a woman can go a long way dressed slutty! Especailly on Halloween!

Finn

Staff member
LORDI.jpg

This one suits just fine. All I need is a bottle of cheap vodka - as it's me on a hangover morning.

qafir

Abominable snow-chick all the way!

As for me, I work in a restaurant, so I guess I'll be dressed up as a waiter for Halloween.

Oh, ClintonHammer, I know you don't like off-the-rack, but I'd suggest the military one for you. Cute dress but you still get to wear bullets.

Kezia

Ewwww! Finn sweetie, that's hideous.... how about a cute little Casper or something.... You'll give the kiddies nightmares! :D

Gustav

I am always something scary. This year I want to be The Red Baron riddled with bullets and with some grey face paint but I kind of procrastinated buying most of the things I need so I'm just going to be what I was last year- Ash. Ash from Evil Dead covered in blood and deadite innards. And again I'm sure most people will think I'm a zombie.

If you have to be something sexy, I say be the abominable snow-woman because that's the sexiest. But you could wear some scary white monster gloves with claws and maybe put in some fangs to make it also scary. Just an idea.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Halloween always looks like fun. They don't really do it in Australia. Some people do, but it's not that popular. I used to a lot when I was little. I dressed up as Dorothy one year, the Wicked Witch the next and the year after that, Willie Scott (mind you, I was around 6, 7 and 8 years of age when I did Halloween). However, I gave it up when my aunt died around Halloween, about 6 years ago. A friend of mine is having a keg party this Friday but wasn't bothered to make it a Halloween party. Now I've ended up working on getting footage of a film festival's premiere on that night!

Indy Parise

I'll give you a hint. It's from National Lampoon's Animal House and the character yells "NO PRISONERS" while in this costume.

Indy Benson

That said, a woman can go a long way dressed slutty! Especailly on Halloween!

So true. :p Those costumes are pretty tame to some others I've seen.

Gustav: the dead Red Baron sounds very cool!

I'm going as Jack Bauer from 24 this year. I'll have his badge, a gun, and just yell "DAMMIT!" a lot.

westford

I've been invited to the unholy union of two zombies on Saturday*, but I won't be able to make it. :(

*aka my fiance's cousin's annual Halloween party, this year with a zombie wedding theme

The BIG party I usually go to has been postponed (There's a baby on the way, and one of the household dogs is dealign with a bad heart valve)

So, I might just dust down my old Green Man costume from a few years ago, and wear that while handing out treats to the kiddies

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Gustav said:
I am always something scary. This year I want to be The Red Baron riddled with bullets and with some grey face paint but I kind of procrastinated buying most of the things I need so I'm just going to be what I was last year- Ash. Ash from Evil Dead covered in blood and deadite innards. And again I'm sure most people will think I'm a zombie.

Red Baron... I'd like to see that.:D :gun: him down!!!:p The last costume I did wear I think was Lara Croft....Short shorts and all....

Kezia

Violet Indy said:
Red Baron... I'd like to see that.:D :gun: him down!!!:p The last costume I did wear I think was Lara Croft....Short shorts and all....

Lara Croft is hot.... damn sexy woman. And thank you darlings for giving me your highly valued opinions.... Abominable snow-woman it is! :D

Tennessee R

Violet Indy said:
...The last costume I did wear I think was Lara Croft....Short shorts and all....

Wow, Violet, sounds great. I would like to see some photos of that one. ;)
(Just for comparison with the actual movie, of course! ;) )

Canyon

I once threw together a Lara costume too. :D

Violet, pics would be cool (y)

As for myself, I'm not dressing up as such, but I am working on some Indy with cobwebs gear. When I'm done, I'll post the pics here. :whip: :gun: