"Last Crusade" Action Figures

HovitosKing

Hasbro probably assumed demand for the IJ line would wane after the film buzz died off, and made fewer of wave 3 and 4 for that reason. They likely believed that high initial sales for IJ figures was a result of hype leading into the film and figured they'd play it by ear with future waves, like 3 & 4. Play it safe, make more if they have to.

monkey man

I hope they're not that short sighted. You never know though. You can't expect Hasbro to crank these figures out every 6 weeks even if we want them to. Hasbro will want to get it's money back for that Lucas licensing fee.

I think there are alot of collectors who have been waiting a long time for Indy figures. Hasbro knows it. This is their chance to cash in.
For some reason, by me, everyone is buying these figures at TRU. Target and Walmart have had a harder time selling them. Target it's obvious. Overpriced. The Walmart near me is disgusting. Pretty nasty building in a nasty part of town.

We need to hear from someone when they find LC figs. at TRU. It should be real soon. No more wild goose chases to Target/Walmart for me. TRU will get them. They sold out here. Except.....you know who. No one wants Mutt.

Last edited:

ForbiddenEye

Yeah, the idea that other collector's have made "the ground fall out from under my feet" when it comes to Last Crusade has crossed my mind, but I can't be blamed. I've been checking Wal-Marts and Targets at least once a week, sometimes more. I get not seeing anything the first few weeks, but now I'm getting worried.

Just got back from Wal-Mart and whilst they had a few Mighty Muggs and Titanums, all the pegs were fully (and freshly) restocked with (Wait for it...) Mutts, monkey men, and RPG Indys! There wasn't even any spot that there COULD HAVE been any LC figures. Not to mention a large endcap still fully stocked with waves 1 and 2. Deluxes were also freshly stocked, and no Mutt on Motorcycles or Cairo Thugs.

Like I've said before, it's Transformers (movie toys) all over again. I'm running from store to store and getting bupkis for my efforts. I'm holding up my end of the deal Hasbro, now do what you're supposed to do and get those figures on shelves!
(n)

Last edited:

iLUVINDY

ForbiddenEye said:
Yeah, the idea that other collector's have made "the ground fall out from under my feet" when it comes to Last Crusade has crossed my mind, but I can't be blamed. I've been checking Wal-Marts and Targets at least once a week, sometimes more. I get not seeing anything the first few weeks, but now I'm getting worried.

Just got back from Wal-Mart and whilst they had a few Mighty Muggs and Titanums, all the pegs were fully (and freshly) restocked with (Wait for it...) Mutts, monkey men, and RPG Indys! There wasn't even any spot that there COULD HAVE been any LC figures. Not to mention a large endcap still fully stocked with waves 1 and 2. Deluxes were also freshly stocked, and no Mutt on Motorcycles or Cairo Thugs.

Like I've said before, it's Transformers (movie toys) all over again. I'm running from store to store and not getting bupkis for my efforts. I'm holding up my end of the deal Hasbro, now do what you're supposed to do and get those figures on shelves!
(n)

we should began a petition to Hasbro to have more toys available online and in stores. They need to get there act together, we have to do something!!! The INDY FANS movement against HASBRO!!!!

monkey man

I am a little concerned that Henry Jones is getting $$$ on Ebay. That means the trolls who buy only to sell might be a problem. Collectors just get one or two and then move on. Trolls take everything. Not a big fan. I guess everyone has to survive. Grumble, grumble.

ForbiddenEye

monkey man said:
I am a little concerned that Henry Jones is getting $$$ on Ebay. That means the trolls who buy only to sell might be a problem. Collectors just get one or two and then move on. Trolls take everything. Not a big fan. I guess everyone has to survive. Grumble, grumble.

grumblecakes...

Worst possible situation: I have to wait until DECEMBER to get him one of those Target battle packs...
(n)

HovitosKing

ForbiddenEye said:

Same here, plus several of the new Hot Wheels (or whatever) die-case car tracks from KOTCS. No LC.

Nurhachi1991

This sucks............ I have been looking since late June for these things. All I have is an LC Indy with a tie.

monkey man

I think on one of the Hasbro Q&A sessions, the Hasbro guy said the last week of July for the LC figures. I might be wrong but I don't think so. The LC figures are due anyday now. Knock wood.

Nurhachi1991

The_Raiders said:
That's what I want the most!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Are you kidding???????

What's so great about Indy in a tie?

Hasbro Comercial " Hey kids get your Hasbro Indiana Jones figure with.......... A tie! Defeat evil and look formal doing it"

Let's hope...

The Henry Sr is going for at least $20 plus shipping on ebay...

I know...without question...that if I get him or Colonel Vogel on ebay..I'll find them both a week later for a 3rd of the price.

As, I said before, I don't think that either Target or ToysRUs have gotten them...So, I think I'll wait a few more weeks...Hasbro is pulling the same crap with their G.I. Joe line...

The_Raiders

Nurhachi1991 said:
Are you kidding???????

What's so great about Indy in a tie?

Hasbro Comercial " Hey kids get your Hasbro Indiana Jones figure with.......... A tie! Defeat evil and look formal doing it"

Lol, That's just the LC figure i want the most, I think it's badass. :cool:

Nurhachi1991

The_Raiders said:
Lol, That's just the LC figure i want the most, I think it's badass. :cool:

haha no my friend Vogel is badass (y)

I just want these figures so bad............. Why do you forsake me Hasbro? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Raiders

Nurhachi1991 said:
haha no my friend Vogel is badass (y)

I just want these figures so bad............. Why do you forsake me Hasbro? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha Vogel is badass. But I really wat my LC Indy, I only see scrapes of wave 1 and 2 now. :(

"Bellosh"

Finally, I found Last Crusade figures at a nearby Super Wal-Mart in St. Louis yesterday. 8 to be exact (indy x 3, Knight x2, YoungIndy x2 and 1 Vogel). I got one of each and think the Vogel is the best(uniform and head sculpt are much better than I expected). I'm guessing these come 12 to a case and 4 were already gone (no Connerys or Elsas). These new ones were spread over TONS of figs from the first 2 waves that won't ever be sold. So many that you can't look through one row without knocking some off. You guys are probably seeing that everywhere, too, regardless of where you are in the country. Good luck...they are starting to surface! at least in STL.

Nurhachi1991

Bellosh said:
Finally, I found Last Crusade figures at a nearby Super Wal-Mart in St. Louis yesterday. 8 to be exact (indy x 3, Knight x2, YoungIndy x2 and 1 Vogel). I got one of each and think the Vogel is the best(uniform and head sculpt are much better than I expected). I'm guessing these come 12 to a case and 4 were already gone (no Connerys or Elsas). These new ones were spread over TONS of figs from the first 2 waves that won't ever be sold. So many that you can't look through one row without knocking some off. You guys are probably seeing that everywhere, too, regardless of where you are in the country. Good luck...they are starting to surface! at least in STL.

If I was lucky enough to see these figures in a store I would most likely die of shock.

ChromiumBlue37

My Wal-Mart in North Aurora, Illinois, had the remnans of TLC wave. Three Castle Brunwald Indy's. After flipping through each peg, I was ready to give up when I noticed a Youn Indy at the very bottom. Almost hidden. One I did not have. Still need Vogel, Elsa and Henry Jones Jr.

Why did you short pack these Hasbro? That makes NO SENSE!