Any New Waves In Canada??

HellofaSandwich

Where are you seeing them? Or are they all in super-secret undisclosed locations in order to protect them from the filthy fleaing bastards?

I guess I'll take a trip out to TRU tomorrow.

Goonie

No new figs in my neck of the woods. However I did finally find Map Room Indy with Ark and the Cairo Henchman with Marion 2-pack. I've been looking for those since May. The only thing I need now from wave 1 is the Cairo Henchmen 2-pack.

Goonie

HellofaSandwich said:
The last time I checked a Zellers the pegs were absolutely barren. Send us some overflow from the states!

Zellers sucks for figures, but they do have the Akator Race Game for $4 cheaper than TRU.

FETT1

...try WALLFART...they seem to have the newest ..mixed with the older figure's..As far as FLEA PEOPLE GO...:gun: :dead:

Wulfgang

I have been looking @ Walmart..we don't have a TRU in the sticks :D
I might even try the Winners near by..
Wulfgang
who is becoming disheartened

Goonie

Wulfgang said:
I have been looking @ Walmart..we don't have a TRU in the sticks :D
I might even try the Winners near by..
Wulfgang
who is becoming disheartened

Winners has toys? I thought they just have clothes.

FETT1

...maybe ask your local WALLY (toy dept. manager)...this might help...as faras WINNER'S...I usually find older toy lines or stuff that never sold @ regular retail sitting on their shelves!:whip:

Wulfgang

Winners had some Iron Man toys the other day when I was there. I'll have to hunt down my Wally's toy guy I guess..thanks!
Wulfgang

Goonie

Did the rounds today; Toys R Us and Walmart. Absolutely nothing new. There's one Akator playset left on the shelf at TRU and they got a bunch of Jungle Cutters in. The Indy Lego is all sold out at both stores.

On the other hand, plenty of Star Wars!

I might check the liquor store tomorrow for Aykroyd's Crystal Head Vodka. :)

Goonie

Again, nothing new here. However, the local Superstore has started selling Indy figures. The only ones they have on the shelf are from Crystal Skull and Raiders, but on the bright side they are $1 less then Walmart, TRU, and Zellers.

FETT1

CANADA ...their hereeeeeeeeee...:)

...TIME LINE ...OCT 17-2008...this just in...NEW FIGURES found outt west ..@ local WALLY...
Figures include ....
DR.HENRY JONES
COL.VOGEL
GRAIL KNIGHT
YOUNG INDY
INDY w/MACHINE GUN
DR.ELSA SCHNEIDER

..all were found...so check your local stores...their here ...
marked down to 8.00 each...but then a snafu..SCAN PRICE 9.92...oops wally ,U SCREWED UP ..I get the 1st fig. free!
Then I pull outt the TRU FLYER (ends today).. I get the rest of the figure's for 7.47
Baby ,it's A GREAT TOY DAY!:whip: :D :D

(p.s.-read this post to the news as you would back in the 40's..or was it the 50's...no idea ...)

HAPPY HAPPY..

Wulfgang

Congrats guys..let's hope they come this way!! I did see the playset at Wally today but no new figures. :( My Brother-in-Law works for our local Superstore so I have him on the look out.
Wulfie

FETT1

CANaDA...where???...u know...

...just wanted to git your attention....Just wonderin' if any NEWER ...ok TEMPLE figures are they ...have they hit retail in CANUCKLAND???
gotta check outt the ZELLERS toy aisles ...

FETT1

WAVE 4 -TOD should be hitting in CANADA

...uR nuts...nope...just received a email from my HASBRO CONTACT (ONTARIO HQ)...WAVE 4 WILL BE SHIPPING TO CANADA!!...
So here's hoping to these on pegs soon...might not be alot ,so PLEASE POST if any show sooner than later ..plus mention where !

Fingies cross'd!

FETT1;)

FETT1

....Figures down to 3.92 @ wally plus deluxe @ 4.00 each....so sad to see less ansd less figures on the shelf!..

perfect time to buy extra's for mail-in sticker's...;)

Goonie

FETT1 said:
....Figures down to 3.92 @ wally plus deluxe @ 4.00 each....so sad to see less ansd less figures on the shelf!..

perfect time to buy extra's for mail-in sticker's...;)

Thanks for the heads-up Fett1.

The only thing I saw new on around here is the Cairo thugs 2-pack, which I don't have yet (only thing I need from Wave 1), and Mutt on Motorcycle. At Zellers I saw the Uncle Milton RC Ant. If I had more money I'd get them, but like the rest of the world, I'm in bad economic times myself (laid-off since April).

glorbes

I finally found the Last Crusade wave at Toys-R-Us in the Halifax-Dartmouth area...managed to snag Elsa, Young Indy, and the Grail Knight. Haven't seen them anywhere else. Pegwarmers at Wal-Mart have finally gone on clearance, though I had everything they were selling already.