Q: Indiana Jones Toy Gun, Holster, and Belt

Henry Jones Sr

Has anybody bought this toy gun yet?

http://shop.indianajones.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=1220690

I'm curious mostly about the toy gun, more than the holster or belt, as I got quality replicas off of eBay. Does anybody know what type of toy gun it is; is it a click-click toy gun, is it an electric sound effects toy gun, or is it a cap gun?

I'm curious about it because, for the life of me, I can't seem to find a cheaply priced gun that's even remotely screen-accurate. And I don't want to spend much on a gun, so I'm hoping the toy Indy gun looks decent. If anybody has one, pictures would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

CDN_Backpacker

Follow-up

Anyone bought this? I don't wanna layout a huge whack of cash for the best of everything to start with, maybe buy one high-quality item and build from there, but is this worth the money?

Katarn07

I have yet to order a holster from Todd but plan on doing so soon (if they're even in stock, I haven't checked). And I'd love to see pics of the toy gun. There's no way I'm spending $80 on a rubber one let alone $200 for an Air Soft!

Do we know if it's the Smith and Wesson or the Webley? The holster is the S&W's and not the Webley's, but who knows if they know that?