Mutt's love interest?

DaFedora

Hanselation said:
So ....The girl from Harry Potter = Hermione Granger.?!? Marion was also much younger than Indy... :eek:

Emma Watson ? Hold on ... that ain't too bad of an idea ! She's witty, cheeky, stylish, a quick tongue, independent-minded but also pensive and passionate in her acting. And she's got this lovely English accent and a fashion sense and smile to die for :p

And let's make her like a slightly snotty and sceptical librarian trainee girl with round glasses (a tongue in cheek to the Potter franchise) helping Mutt to find somekind of reference historical volume lost in an archive antechamber. Most of Indy's love interests grew out of initial kind of antagonisms (they sure did with Marion and Willie), so why not have Emma and Shia argue about stuff/clues a few times, after which it turns out they grow mutual respect and (in true Hollywood style) he saves her in a life-threathening situation and she thanks him with a kiss that is reciprocated etc.

I think Watson will be a whole lot better choice than if it were, say, Miley Cyrus... ( God I hate that kid...)

Last edited:

lightofeternity

Girly Chewbacca junior ..oops, wrong movie

I think someone classy and beautiful, someone that can play someone which has her both feets on the ground, smart,
a good listener and best friend. I see it being someone from a rich family and even though the Jones family may
not be one of the richest families (oh well, by this time Indy would have collected his catch but either way
being an archeologist/adventurer may not be the most income bringing jobs to get your fead for the day) she
would be up to the heaven and back garnering the treasures and real life stories of the Jones Family. (y)

Okay, so this isn´t a thread concerning the persona, look and backstory for Mutt´s love interest but anyways.

I would love to see Miley Cyrus playing such a character and with her signum really pretty clothes. :hat:
Also I just am so in love with her hazelnut brown hair, brown is a common color scheme in the Indy series.

Another choice would be Blake Lively. ;)

lightofeternity said:
I think someone classy and beautiful, someone that can play someone which has her both feets on the ground, smart...

Whoever it is my vote is a stage actress who hasn't had any real starring roles...

Darth Vile

lightofeternity said:
I would love to see Miley Cyrus playing such a character and with her signum really pretty clothes. :hat:
Also I just am so in love with her hazelnut brown hair, brown is a common color scheme in the Indy series.

Miley Cyrus... really? Apologies... but she is the sputum of Satan.

Montana Smith

By the time they get around to making Indy V Chloe Moretz (Hit-Girl from Kick-Ass) is going to be old enough to take that role! And she'd be a worthy daughter-in-law for Indy.

The Man

Mutt should be given a solo masturbation scene, available only as an Easter Egg on the eventual DVD release. That should just about suffice.

Indy's brother

Just a wild thought

How about an Mutt vying for the affection of an older woman? Perhaps a woman who is interested in Indy, whose obliviousness to the matter makes the woman only want him more, and makes Mutt try even harder to impress her.

That or Miley.

Montana Smith

The Man said:
Mutt should be given a solo masturbation scene, available only as an Easter Egg on the eventual DVD release. That should just about suffice.

:eek:

Indy's brother said:
How about an Mutt vying for the affection of an older woman? Perhaps a woman who is interested in Indy, whose obliviousness to the matter makes the woman only want him more, and makes Mutt try even harder to impress her.

Marion?

(Indiana Jones and the Oedipus Complex)

Attila the Professor

Staff member
lightofeternity said:
I think someone classy and beautiful, someone that can play someone which has her both feets on the ground, smart,
a good listener and best friend.

lightofeternity said:

I may be experiencing some cognitive dissonance here...

lightofeternity said:

She'd have been excellent for a 1940s film, certainly, but I'm not sure she's the type who'd be involved with Mutt. A far too sophisticated type, I'd wager.

Montana Smith said:
Marion?

(Indiana Jones and the Oedipus Complex)

Been reading LaBeouf's interviews?

Montana Smith

Attila the Professor said:

That won't open, as it says, "The content of this website is not available in your area."

But it didn't take long to find this...

Shia LaBeouf Says His Mother Is The Sexiest Woman He Knows: Shayna LaBeouf Pictures

shiaandmom.jpg

This is rather creepy, but actor Shia LaBeouf thinks his mother, Shayna, is the ?sexiest? woman he knows. Read more about what Shia says about his mother in his interview with Playboy magazine below.

Shia LaBeouf has some very interesting things to say in his Playboy magazine interview.

Shia says his mother, Shayna, is the sexiest woman he knows.

?Probably the sexiest woman I know is my mother,? he says. ?She?s an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman. If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren?t my mother, as sick as that sounds.?

According to the interview, when Shia was young, his mother often walked around the house naked, even when his friends were over. We?re certain his friend?s parents would love that!

?All of them would just be naked around the house,? LaBeouf tells Playboy of his mom and her friends in the June issue. ?That was strange for me, and it was really bizarre when my friends were there. You?ve got your little buds over, and Mom?s, like, playing naked connect the dots or whatever. She?s in the middle of goddess-group time, where it?s literally a bunch of naked women tracing auras around one another?s bodies with incense and then sitting together and humming for prolonged periods of time.?

http://stupidcelebrities.net/2009/0...xiest-woman-he-knows-shayna-labeouf-pictures/

If Shia had his way, then Marion is going to be his love interest. At least it gives Indy good reason to push him off that cliff.

Raiders90

The Man said:
Ha!

A delicate scene, to be sure, but with proper direction and Kaminski's plush lighting, our boy Shia could pull it off. :p

Somehow I get the feeling Spielberg would enjoy filming it, too.
Yes, I went there. I think their relationship is...strange...to say the least.

michael

The Man said:
Ha!

A delicate scene, to be sure, but with proper direction and Kaminski's plush lighting, our boy Shia could pull it off. :p
I've been waiting my whole internet forum life to be able to use that .gif. I thank you for your deranged comment! :hat:

Montana Smith said:
Uncle George will no doubt re-edit the scene to make one of them shoot first.

You, sir, have won the internet today.

Today would be a great day for a new member to check out this thread....

They are thinking to themselves...What in god's green earth have I gotten myself into :eek:

Montana Smith

michael said:
You, sir, have won the internet today.

:D

It was there to be said...

michael said:
Today would be a great day for a new member to check out this thread....

They are thinking to themselves...What in god's green earth have I gotten myself into :eek:

...but at the same time shouldn't have been said!

Moving slightly onto cleaner ground, this thread looks like it might be hedging towards a Spielberg cameo as Mutt's love interest?

I wasn't aware that

Raiders112390 said:
their relationship is...strange...to say the least.

Where are the juicy articles? :p