Another Indy Game!

Patrick

Hey guy's, Let's do another Indy game! I have an idea. It's a match up game where we find a match of the characters from the Indy movies to other t.v. or movie characters. Sound fun? Maybe. Here's one to start off with: Marion-Elaine from Seinfield. I'd say they're kind of close. Anyways come and post your matches if you can think of any!

Pale Horse

Staff member
I don't know, really. When I read it at first (your idea, that is), I thought along the lines of Wheel of Fortune, but I can't make the connection.

Patrick

Hmmm... I still don't really understand you but do you mean placing like rules or something like that? Or making it a contest?

Pale Horse

Staff member
More like how they take two phrases and put them together into one.

Like:

Hot
Dog Days
of Summer (you know hot dog, and dog days of summer)

Only maybe we could do it with Indy characters, scenes, themes, or something.

I don't know though, don't want to steal your thunder. I like your fresh ideas. How did you see this working?

Patrick

um... I was thinking we would... Um I'm not exactly sure so I can't say this without it seeming like a sort of bad idea. I was thinking that we would like... Well it's not that much of a "game" but I was thinking of like we would... Like Have a character, and then we look for another character that has similarities, And the person who comes up with the character with the most similarities to like the Indy character wins... something (Too bad we can't have prizes or something; aw well)

Patrick

AW... this is SO sad. At least you guy's could say "I don't really like your idea" or post one up...

Patrick

I like your idea though... We could do both... er I guess no ones done anything so we can't see anything that will work. Why isn't anybody else posting what they think?