The Indy figures are coming!

indifan101

I was kinda dissapointed without any of the germans or the ark crate but those figures are freakin awesome and will be in my room in nine months!:D

HovitosKing

I hate to be the first to say anything negative here, but those figures aren't very faithful to the actors. The clothing and accessories detail is extraordinary, but Indy and Belloq don't look anything like Ford or Freeman...

JimmyPSHayes

Well, the Star Wars figures aren't that close to their actors either. I do agree with you, but it doesn't bother me at all-NEW INDY FIGURES!!!!!!

tnswman

Attila the Professor said:
Maybe, but even so...<I>the Monkey Man?!</I> The Cairo swordsman makes a bit more sense, at least.

uhmmm...Yes, the vintage Indy collectors are more than happy to see the Monkey man back...he is one of the hardest vintage figures to find.

mfisher

Maybe, but even so...the Monkey Man?! The Cairo swordsman makes a bit more sense, at least.

Absolutely... heck.. he had a lot more screen time and even influence on the plot than the swordsman did... plus he's just really cool looking :)

ChromiumBlue37

Not sure where to post, since now there are separate threads 3 for the new Hasbro figures line.

I cannot understand all of the negative feedback for this line. Since yesterday afternoon, I have been beaming with glee and joy from what I have seen previewed at Comic Con!

Likenesses are difficult to nail on such a small scale. Hasbro has done an OUTSTANDING job with what we have seen so far. We should be grateful to have this line and the opportunity to add these Indiana Jones action figures to our collections.

JimmyPSHayes

Did anyone see any signs saying when these would be available? I hope we don't have to wait TOO long. But as Indyfans, we're all used to that!

ChromiumBlue37

I was wondering the same thing. Can't think of where, but I thought someone mentioned on the Hasbro panel that some of the "classic" assortments, (from the first 3 films), would be out between Winter/07 and Spring/08.

The wait is going to be painful! Guess we can start saving up!