Sankara as Indiana Jones

Sankara

Angry!

attachments.php

attachments.php

ReggieSnake

Wow. When I first looked at the 1st picture in post#21, I thought it was Harrison Ford! I was thinking "Gee, I've never seen that picture befo.......oh."

Nice.(y)

|ZiR|

ReggieSnake said:
Wow. When I first looked at the 1st picture in post#21, I thought it was Harrison Ford! I was thinking "Gee, I've never seen that picture befo.......oh."

Me too!

Wow, Sankara, you look so great it that one. You really have Harrison's angry face down -- it's uncanny. You look like you're about to punch the snot out of a nazi. :p

Honestly, this is one of the better Indy cosplays I've seen. You have large features (like Ford), and an expressive face. Very suited to Dr. Jones. I'm wicked jealous; my own features are far too fey to ever pull off a decent Indy.

The only thing that could use improving is the jacket. I think it's one size or so too big for you. His jacket always appeared more fitted/tailored in films.

Last edited:

indyflys_solo

attachments.php

Oh, wow Sankara. You could be Ford's long-lost son or something, you look JUST LIKE HIM in this picture. What's your wife think of being married to an Indiana Jones look-alike? :hat:

No Ticket

Wow, I guess I missed this thread awhile back. But yeah, you really do look like Ford as Indiana Jones! ha! I like the "angry face."

Raider S

I thought that one photo was frame grab of Ford. No joke.

Nice jacket! (Had to say that since I have a USW cowhide too!) :whip:

indyclone25

very nice pics you look him and i think that you should think about hiring yourself out as a indy impersonator --- you neve r know it could make you some good money