Official Whip

I

Indy's_main_man

Disney, at one point put out a 60 dollar whip at the adventure outpost stores in their parks in Florida and Cali. The whip was a collectable/official Indy merchandise sort of thing. Now I can't find them. I'm guessing they pulled them after 9/11. Does anybody else know what i'm talking about?

I

Indy_Jones88

I do. I was there this year at spring break and they had them for $66.00. I guess they put them back on the shelves. I would love to buy one, but I cant afford it. lol

I

Indy's_main_man

The problem is I'd have to fly to Florida or get the serial number for mail order...and that's hard

I

Indy's_main_man

I don't have alot of cash to throw around. If i could get a 750 dollar, quality whip i would.

I

Indy's_main_man

I do have a whip from mexico that I use for some short fiolms i've made...however like most of the things you buy from mexico it's starting to fall apart.

IndyMcFly

lol - that's true. I had a whip from Mexico, and it fell apart... badly. It sounds to me, that the color of the whip you buy isn't the problem, because I think I remember those whips being black or some awful lookin' brown or something. If that's the case, you can also get a good beginner whip from Lee Keppler at www.adventure-supply.com They're black, yeah, but they're styled after the original whips, and like I said, they're good beginner whips. The only problem with them is the wait time... Lee takes a while to get out orders.

In Christ,
Shane

I

Indy's_main_man

Being a teen is so tough:

100 dollars for a whip

or 70 dollars for recording software

desicions desicions

I

Indy's_main_man

this may sound stupid but i dunno what that is....please don't hurt me...

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Indy's_main_man said:
I already have a hat

You probably mean "a hat". Something like a wool Dorfman Pacific from Disneyworld with an Indiana Jones pin.

I

Indy's_main_man

I have one of those around here somewhere...as far as the disney hats go they're now scotchguarded so rain doesn't affect them...however that pin is so annoying

I

Indy's_main_man

i'm not sure how Indy gear will help me later in life...then again i'm not sure how Stephen King's rose red on DVD will help it either.

I'm planning on getting the following things with my new summer job:

new hat

new whip (cheap)

whip holster

mach 4 gas bag

I

Indy's_main_man

maybe holder is the better word there....yeah...whip holder...clip...you get the point

I

Indy's_main_man

The LL Bean safari shirts are really expensive...for shirts at least.

As far as right now goes i'm spedning all my money on Madonna tickets

I

Indy's_main_man

true

and as far as shoes for my costume the indyboot was out of my price range but i have a nice pair of faded glory's that look just like the ones from LC