Do you play an Instrument?

Tennessee R

I play the radio.

As well as the
Guitar, six-string, twelve-string acoustic, and electric. (However, I wouldn't brag about it. I have an infinite amount to learn)
Harmonica, around eight diatonic, one 16 hole chromatic (Not that good, though. "This is more like a hobby....but I'm very gifted...." Just kidding.)
Just started playing around with an
Saxaphone, that a friend gave me. (circa 1970's maybe?)
I also play around with my brother's
Mandolin (Just know the basic chords)

But one of my farorite instruments (which I love the sound of) is:

The whip :whip:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
monkey said:
Violet, Have you seen that movie........what was it?? "American....Pie"...or something like that?

"Band Camp" seems to be a pretty risque place.

I wish they had "Band Camp" when I was in High School. I would have volunteered to play the tuba.

I never went to Band Camp... But, I was invited. I was playing the lead in the school musical at the time...

IAdventurer01 said:
I play Clarinet and Piano. I'm far better at piano, though (and can play a mean "Raider's March).

I can play Raider's March on piano as well as a couple of Christmas carols, Skater's Waltz and Drops of Jupiter by Train.

Tennessee R

Doc Savage said:
Classic. Truly classic. You never fail to impress.

Thankyou. Thankyouverymuch.

Now, I leave you with a wise saying......
The definition of:

Experience.
That remarkable ability to recognise a mistake when you make it again.

Indy Parise

monkey said:
Hey IP,
I have always had the greatest admiration and respect for Blues "Harp" players. I tried to learn it, and was miserable at it. It is a difficult instrument to play. It is an instrument that is a true joy to listen to when played by an accomplished musician.

Thanks. I only know how to play two songs but I like to stick with doing solos and backrounds so its ok. You should check out MadMatt on www.bluesbrotherscentral.com
him and 1974dodge are great at it. I learned how to bend notes from Matt.

whipem

I've played the drums for a few years, and I'm trying to get a band together during the summer with a couple of friends who are interested. The name: Slapp Johnson and the Reacharounds. I'm guessing we may have to change it somewhere along the road.

westford

I play the guitar, and I used to play the drums (still would if I had my own kit and somewhere to keep it...).

moondrifter

i play the piano and plan to take my grade 8 soon...:eek:

also recently joined orchestra, play all kinds of percussion there...great for taking that anger out:p and they travelled to chicago last week...how cool is that?!?!
and used to play the clarinet but had a horrible teacher...she was called ms. belcher!!!