attachments.php

attachments.php

attachments.php

attachments.php

attachments.php

attachments.php

attachments.php

Deckard

I cannot express thru the internet the jealousy I have instantaniously developed after seeing that Fate Of Atlantis Standee. Great collection.

Deckard said:
I cannot express thru the internet the jealousy I have instantaniously developed after seeing that Fate Of Atlantis Standee. Great collection.

God, you and me both. Must. have. that. standee....

Deckard

Sankara said:
@deckard
Thank you! Yes, I found this standee after 15 (!) years of searching...

Yikes! I thought you were going to tell me you got it from a circuit city 15 yrs ago. Anyway congrats, I hope to someday get one.

@ SKAbatula - Could you please post some pics of the Emporers' Tomb Standee?

Maybe I'll get a night job at gamestop just long enough to score an Indy 08 Standee. :p

deckard24

Awesome collection Sankara! Like Deckard and Resident Alien, I'm pretty jealous as well!

That ToD standee kicks ass! :whip: :gun:

Katarn07

Wow, why'd it take me so long to find this topic? AWESOME collection. I'm gonna have to be honest. I think the shirts are my favorite part.

Benudo

In post #21, the image with the lizards and snakes -- is that a map? What's the story behind that and the thing next to it? I have that exact image on a t-shirt, but I didn't notice that shirt in your collection.

Great, great collection, btw. I have a lot of nerdy respect for you.

ReggieSnake

Wow! Your collection is very impressive... Wish I could get my hands on a copy of the TOD soundtrack; hopefully they release expanded scores from all three in the near future.

metalinvader

Benudo said:
In post #21, the image with the lizards and snakes -- is that a map? What's the story behind that and the thing next to it? I have that exact image on a t-shirt, but I didn't notice that shirt in your collection.

Great, great collection, btw. I have a lot of nerdy respect for you.

The map is a Disney exclusive from a few years back.I picked up a few of them like 10 years ago when I was last there.

Katarn07

Indy comics? That omnibus can't come soon enough! I'm so glad I talked myself out of getting the FoA series off eBay. Now I can have that and more for much less! :D

Once again, cool collection. I'm thinking of going nuts on a particular property rather than getting action figures from multiple things. It looks so much cooler and obsessive.... lol

tnswman

Katarn07 said:
Indy comics? That omnibus can't come soon enough! I'm so glad I talked myself out of getting the FoA series off eBay. Now I can have that and more for much less! :D

Once again, cool collection. I'm thinking of going nuts on a particular property rather than getting action figures from multiple things. It looks so much cooler and obsessive.... lol

I have to say that my COMPLETE collection of Indy comics is one of my favorite parts of my collection. There are several books that will be outstanding issues to make comic packs from in the figure line :)