Disneyland DelivEARS out of stock

indyden

I called the Disneyland DelivEARS hotline yesterday to try and get the 10" vinyl statue and microaction playset and the "helpful" operator said that they were out-of-stock and they do not plan to get them anymore. I've tried asking about Disneyworld's stock, they said they don't know or they don't have it. I didn't get to ask about the new Wave 2 figures.

Does anyone have a similar experience with Disney DelivEARS?

JimmyPSHayes

Hey Indyfan can you post the number you called? I want to order them,but can't find a number to call. Thanks for any help!

indyden

DelivEARS number

Sure thing Jimmy, I got the number off Indyfan.com.

"You can order directly through Disneyland DelivEARS at (800)362-4533 M-F 8am-5pm PST, and Sat. 8am-4pm PST."

There's also a number for DisneyWorld which I didn't have time to call. Here it is:

"Disney World Merchandising at 407-363-6200 (8am-8pm EST M-F, 8am-5pm EST Sat.)"

Trevor G

TR.N Staff Member
Disneyland no longer has any 10" Indy figures...I found it odd... I suppose they phased it out...

Trev

indyden

Trevor, I found it odd myself that they would phase it out. I didn't think that they were losing money with that figure. Hell, I am willing to give them good money for it, but they just don't want my money.