Hottest Guy

Who is the hottest male character from the Indy films?

• Indiana

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Mutt

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Rene Belloq

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Sallah (teehee)

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Molla Ram

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Dr. Jones Sr

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Young Indy - River Phoenix

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Fedora

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Mac

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mrs_Fedora said:
Ow, i forgot Fedora... he's actually not too bad :hat:

250px-Fedora.jpg

They made a good likeness of him...

Indiana_Jones_02.jpg

The Man

Don't forget this devastatingly sexy tubster...

HermanMueller.jpg

Don't fret, ladies - there's enough of Ol' Herm for all. He's even brought the Sheriff...

TheMutt92

The Man said:

HermanMueller.jpg

Don't fret, ladies - there's enough of Ol' Herm for all. He's even brought the Sheriff...

Too funny!

I said Mutt, cause I think Indy should be pretty much exempted from this poll (seeing as no one could be better than Harrison).

Abners lil Girl

The Man said:

OMG, that actually is laugh out loud funny! I even considered listing him, just for fun of course :p

Well, I don't actually see an option to edit the poll (presumably because it will affect the thread?) so my apologies to Pat Roach and the Swordsman, whom I did honestly forget about :eek:

Hmm, yeah, Fedora is lovelier than I remembered. And that's true about Indy kinda' being exempt, lol. But ahwell.

EDIT: Wow, I just noticed that Sallah has TWO WHOLE votes! Fess up people, I've got to know. Bless . . .

Mrs_Fedora

Abners lil Girl said:
OMG, that actually is laugh out loud funny! I even considered listing him, just for fun of course :p

Well, I don't actually see an option to edit the poll (presumably because it will affect the thread?) so my apologies to Pat Roach and the Swordsman, whom I did honestly forget about :eek:

Hmm, yeah, Fedora is lovelier than I remembered. And that's true about Indy kinda' being exempt, lol. But ahwell.

EDIT: Wow, I just noticed that Sallah has TWO WHOLE votes! Fess up people, I've got to know. Bless . . .

2 votes for Sallah, none for Belloq... too bad, i think he's alright. We need more love for Belloq!

|ZiR|

Attila the Professor said:
Sallah's a pretty charismatic, exuberant, dependable guy...I don't find it all that shocking.

You were one of the two who voted for him, weren't you?

Attila the Professor

Staff member
|ZiR| said:
You were one of the two who voted for him, weren't you?

Naw, I didn't vote, but if I were to have, I <I>would</I> have voted for Sallah without any hesitation, because the "teehee" just grates at me.

Deckard

I always found Forrestal charming. Just look at those baby blues. ;)

Or how about the guy that was lowered into lava, I assume he was pretty hot.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Who could say "no" to Mutt? He's hot, has a motorbike, has a chip on his shoulder, fences and has good genetics with two good looking professors (have no idea about Abner though) and his mum.

I certainly wouldn't say no to him! ;)

Btw, Sean Patrick Flannery was good looking as Indy in the tv series. Especially in the "Peacock Eye" episode.... not to mention "Paris 1916"...... ;)

Abners lil Girl

Violet Indy said:
Who could say "no" to Mutt? He's hot, has a motorbike, has a chip on his shoulder, fences and has good genetics with two good looking professors (have no idea about Abner though) and his mum.

I certainly wouldn't say no to him! ;)

Well put. It's the emo baggage thang that stole my heart. And the bike ;)

Btw, Sean Patrick Flannery was good looking as Indy in the tv series. Especially in the "Peacock Eye" episode.... not to mention "Paris 1916"...... ;)

Lol, yeah, I also have kinda' a thing for Sean. Too bad he didn't make into KotCS as a cameo.

Coronado

1. Indy (of course!)
2. Belloq (my vote in the poll - number 1's a given)
3. Sean Patrick Flannery (I know he's not on the list!)

-Coronado