3eanuts

WillKill4Food

Has anyone else seen this tumblr page of edited Peanuts comics? I suppose it takes a skewed sense of humor to appreciate it. The premise builds off the common format of Schultz's work where 3 of the four panels build up to the punch line that offers some redemption to the strips's despair. This guy removes the last panel, ending most strips on a depressing note, to often humorous effect. It's sort of like that page Garfield Minus Garfield that makes Jon look like he has psychological problems. Some of my favorites,
tumblr_lioe89tVKt1qisuj3o1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_limctvj9UV1qisuj3o1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_limkn4dOe51qisuj3o1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_limeg9SHus1qisuj3o1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_litqnyENqJ1qisuj3o1_1280.png

tumblr_liuqpvdzcv1qisuj3o1_1280.png

tumblr_lity2anmnq1qisuj3o1_1280.png

tumblr_lisnjvc66u1qisuj3o1_1280.png

tumblr_liqzphspaI1qisuj3o1_1280.png

tumblr_liu6a35aAl1qisuj3o1_1280.png

tumblr_limkoiKloF1qisuj3o1_r1_1280.png

Some of them make so much sense without the last panel, that I wonder what it was.

Last edited:

Montana Smith

WillKill4Food said:
Has anyone else seen this tumblr page of edited Peanuts comics? I suppose it takes a skewed sense of humor to appreciate it. The premise builds off the common format of Schultz's work where 3 of the four panels build up to the punch line that offers some redemption to the strips's despair. This guy removes the last panel, ending most strips on a depressing note, to often humorous effect. It's sort of like that page Garfield Minus Garfield that makes Jon look like he has psychological problems. Some of my favorites,

I have a bunch of Peanuts paperbacks that I haven't read, and the missing panel is intriguing enough to check out how they really end!

But, even with the fourth panel missing I love the pessimistic humour three panels creates! (y)

Nurhachi1991

I prefer my Charlie Brown Kwanza

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3zkYiRhcqQE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(Viewer discression is advised)