Big Thunder Mountain and More!

DocWhiskey

IndyWolf15 said:
That's just it Rubber Monsters that's what makes it so bad i mean they should have made it more like Star Wars or Spiderman they don't use TOYS or RUBBER Monsters!:mad: Babies play with toys and Rubber Monsters my friends little baby sister plays with those power ranger toys! he does not!

Dude, didn't you just make a thread about "playing"?

Agent Crab

DocWhiskey said:
Dude, didn't you just make a thread about "playing"?

She makes me think of those people who think it's awesome to bash things and call it for "babies" and love "mature" stuff to be cool.

DocWhiskey

Agent Crab said:
She makes me think of those people who think it's awesome to bash things and call it for "babies" and love "mature" stuff to be cool.

And it makes them look the exact opposite. After reading her post I thought "This poster must be a kid".

The Drifter

Agent Crab said:

But, she likes Miley Cyrus and The Suite Life of Cody and Zach yet she says Power Rangers for babies!

Agent Crab

Lonsome_Drifter said:
But, she likes Miley Cyrus and The Suite Life of Cody and Zach yet she says Power Rangers for babies!

Lulz... She should watch the Japanese Sentais, then. There be deaths! Deaths of characters!

Transformers had.. DEATHS!

Lonsome_Drifter said:

:mad: Look! just because i like Miley and The Suite Life of Zach and Cody does not mean thy are baby shows there not if you were to put that in front of babies they would not love the show as much as Power Rangers or Curious George Dora the Explorer babies would sit and watch the show with out complaining.

:hat: I am saying make a show everyone would like i mean Star wars everyone loves that like my friend her little brother Zachy and her 3 year old baby sister loves it and superman and many other hero's and older people love it as well. My Dad does not like Power Ranger either, I am not saying don't stop watching it i am saying i don't like the show and my friends, i have nothing against everyone here who likes Power Rangers.

Agent Crab

Indy Wolf. Power Rangers isn't a babyshow. There is barly anything for babies in it. I seriouly doubt a toddler is going to grasp it's understanding; other than beating the **** out of someone. I pretty much like to see you call it a "Baby Show" to some sentai fans I know.

I am gonna say this.

I am in my 20's. I still like Pokemon. I still play Pokemon.

Last edited:

The Drifter

IndyWolf15 said:
:mad: Look! just because i like Miley and The Suite Life of Zach and Cody does not mean thy are baby shows there not if you were to put that in front of babies they would not love the show as much as Power Rangers or Curious George Dora the Explorer babies would sit and watch the show with out complaining.

:hat: I am saying make a show everyone would like i mean Star wars everyone loves that like my friend her little brother Zachy and her 3 year old baby sister loves it and superman and many other hero's and older people love it as well. My Dad does not like Power Ranger either, I am not saying don't stop watching it i am saying i don't like the show and my friends, i have nothing against everyone here who likes Power Rangers.

How come I see mostly toddlers sitting and enjoying Hannah Montana? By your logic you're not a baby and watch Hannah Montana, and thus it's not a baby show.
Well, mostly grown men watch Power Rangers; so use your own logic here.

Agent Crab

Lonsome_Drifter said:
How come I see mostly toddlers sitting and enjoying Hannah Montana? By your logic you're not a baby and watch Hannah Montana, and thus it's not a baby show.
Well, mostly grown men watch Power Rangers; so use your own logic here.

Most of us who are 20 and older grew up on Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers and Ninja turtles back then.

I have seen Toddler bed sheets of Hannah Montana.

'Suse me.. I gots to play Pokemon with my Girlfriend.

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
Have you never watched any Godzilla movies?

Those are guys in rubber monster suits.

Condems are made from rubber. Are those for "babies"?

Stop being dramatic.

For the record.. a baby show is Teletubbies.

It reminds me when kids say playing any E rated game is "kiddy" and playing T and M rated games is "AWESOME".

I'm displeased with the direction of the conversation here. We were supposed to be discussing upcoming movies such as Pirates 4, The Lone Ranger, National Treasure 3, Bolt 2 and the like and instead you guys are knocking it out over Power Rangers? Miley Cyrus? Suite Life of Zach and Cody?

This is so disappointing.

Anyway Power Rangers is not a baby show and furthermore most of the viewers of Power Rangers, Digimon, Kim Possible and George Shrinks range from 12 all the way up to 24. There is really no such thing as a baby show.

On NPR's All Things Considered my father and I heard that 60% of people who watch Dora The Explorer are adult women and they enjoy the show. They also went on to explain that shows like Ben10, Transformers Animated, The Flintstones, Dora The Exploer and SpongeBob Squarepants have more adult viewers than child viewers.

BTW Agent Crab I agree with what you said about children calling E rated games kiddy and playing M rated games to fit in with the "AWESOME" crowd.

Agent Crab said:
Most of us who are 20 and older grew up on Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers and Ninja turtles back then.

I have seen Toddler bed sheets of Hannah Montana.

'Suse me.. I gots to play Pokemon with my Girlfriend.

Well you go play with you awesome GF. I'm why don't i say its for people and like does kinds of shows but not for babies and for people who think GREAT and don't watch Power Puffing rangers wow that's funny.

This is a great movie that is coming out can't wait to see it.

hannah-montana-poster.jpg

and The Last Airbender: Release Date: July 2, 2010 Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy Studio: Paramount Pictures.

I think it will be live Action.

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:
Well you go play with you awesome GF. I'm why don't i say its for people and like does kinds of shows but not for babies and for people who think GREAT and don't watch Power Puffing rangers wow that's funny.

and The Last Airbender: Release Date: July 2, 2010 Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy Studio: Paramount Pictures.

I think it will be live Action.

Power Puff Girls you mean?

Because Power Puff girls is an all age show.

"Baby Shows" would be stuff like Dora, Elmo, Clifford and so on. Not Power Rangers and whatever you think is cool to hate.

And Hannah Montana is somewhat geared for younger girls in this life time.

RedeemedChild

The Magic Rat said:
Stay on topic...

Stay on topic...

Porkins.jpg

Thanks magic rat. BTW AgentCrab I think that the Japanese sequel namely Power Puff Girls Z is better than the American version.

And Tiffany as for this new Avatar: The Last Airbender live action trilogy goes, if it is anything like this Dragon Ball: Evolution movie than it's not worth its weight in gold. I think they should leave Avatar as an anime on Nickelodeon. Is anyone else with me on that? I like Avatar: The Last Airbender the way it is. Please don't ruin it Hollywood the way you've done DragonBall.

Agent Crab

There was an old Dragon Ball movie that came out eons ago. It was pretty damn corny in a sense. I mean, Legend of Chun Li was pretty poor as; which made the Street Fighter Movie made in 1995 look like an Oscar Winner.

QBComics

IndyWolf15 said:

*Barfs chunks*

Uh..., This looks horrib--

*Barfs chunks*

Agent Crab said:
I am in my 20's. I still like Pokemon. I still play Pokemon.

You rock. And you got your girlfriend to play it? Sweetness.

The Magic Rat

QBComics said:
*Barfs chunks*

Uh..., This looks horrib--

*Barfs chunks*

You rock. And you got your girlfriend to play it? Sweetness.

I am a huge Pokemon fan. Glad to see there are more of you, haha.

Agent Crab

The Magic Rat said:
I am a huge Pokemon fan. Glad to see there are more of you, haha.

I been playing PLatium like crazy. If you have Diamond, Pearl or Platium; it would be epic to play aginst each other.

The Magic Rat

Agent Crab said:
I been playing PLatium like crazy. If you have Diamond, Pearl or Platium; it would be epic to play aginst each other.

Haha, I'm game. It would be an absolute blast.

Yeesh, and wasn't I just in here saying stay on topic?

While I'm at it-there is almost no updated information on a lot of these movies. I wonder how much Disney cares at this point.