Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

The Magic Rat

Morning Bell said:
The idea of being able to take different paths sounds really cool and I hope this makes it into the game. It can't get here soon enough.:)

Agreed. It should give it some replay value, too.

RedeemedChild

Col. Detritch said:
Thats all I ever asked [wipe tear away]!:hat:

Col. Detritch one thing I've already come to grips is that the PSP version might not even have "Game Sharing" as it seems very few, yea, even a small amount of games make use of that wonderful feature. If LEGO Indiana Jones 2 has multiplayer it will no doubt be "Ad-Hoc" and that's not so bad in and of itself.

JP Jones

^That's awesome. I can't wait to play the area 51 level, Kali was way better than expected, and Lao che & sons, How about that shanghi chase? That looked fun beyond belief. I NEED this game!:D

QBComics

Kali Statue coming alive? Two Staff of Ra's to make a statue come alive, and crash through boxes?

Well this is definitely a 'what-if?' type of game.

I saw a little bit of the Kali battle, but the WIFI its very weak where I live so its very slow to stream a video from that site. I tried youtube but no one has upload does videos yet.

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:
I saw a little bit of the Kali battle, but the WIFI its very weak where I live so its very slow to stream a video from that site. I tried youtube but no one has upload does videos yet.

I am pretty sure there will be videos leaked soon. Try Game Trailers or other sites? Google Search helps.

Agent Crab

Justw ait until more footage leaks. Or if anyone will do game plays or whatnot when the game is fully released. Which console version are you intrested in?

Agent Crab said:
Justw ait until more footage leaks. Or if anyone will do game plays or whatnot when the game is fully released. Which console version are you intrested in?
Wii and DS, my PSP disc reader is not working so I'm not going to worry about my PSP.

What console are you going to get Indy 2 on?

Agent Crab said:
Nope. I really don't like the Pizza there. I once got sick from their greesy pizza.
Oh, I asked them for a Indy card and they gave it to me and my brother got the last Mummy Card.

Heres the Gift Card.

Papa+Johns+SV0801850+Indiana+Jones.jpg