The Ugly Mugs of Raveners...

The Drifter

Finn said:
Usually posting pics of topless chicks is a subject of banishment on this forum, but since her boobs are pretty nonexistent, I'll let it slide this time.

LMAO!
That was the best thing I read all day! Bravo, Finn! :D

The_Raiders

Finn said:
Usually posting pics of topless chicks is a subject of banishment on this forum, but since she is a little... flat <small>(no offense)</small>, I'll let it slide this time.

You're not diggin' my goods, Finn??? My self esteem has just plummeted to depths unreachable.

Finn

Staff member
The_Raiders said:
You're not diggin' my goods, Finn??? My self esteem has just plummeted to depths unreachable.
Hey there. I don't actually mind the negative A cups as long as the ID checks out. If anything, simply makes it easier to concentrate on the face.

Speaking of which... love what you've done with the hair. You using Estée Lauder?

The_Raiders

Finn said:
Hey there. I don't actually mind the negative A cups as long as the ID checks out. If anything, simply makes it easier to concentrate on the face.

Speaking of which... love what you've done with the hair. You using Estée Laurel?

Well well. You read me like a book, Finn. Or perhaps, a different form of reading material?

Finn

Staff member
In that case, allow me to note that I didn't explicitly state the opposite - which means to say that we haven't got much uglier either.

And from all my time here, I can recall some very pretty patrons.

Montana Smith

Finn said:
In that case, allow me to note that I didn't explicitly state the opposite - which means to say that we haven't got much uglier either.

And from all my time here, I can recall some very pretty patrons.

Smoooooth!

Indy's brother

552525_2846128721748_1515323447_31943514_386037468_n.jpg

Stoo

@Indy's brother: We would get along, oh so well...:)
Finn said:
Oh, c'mon... in reality, you folks are just dying to know what kind of puny frame lies behind this smartass, tough-guy act.

Sooner or later you'll just croak when your curiosities take the better of you.
What are you waiting for, Finn?:confused: Why don't you just show us so we can all DIE (or "croak"...like a frog) as a result.:p
Dr. Gonzo said:
Dr. Gonzo... finally revealed.

I believe this was taken at The Viper Room, but don't quote me. It was a long night.
Great pic with you & your Spanish girlfriend, Chad. Much better than your blurry entry before!:)

Here is Stoo at Creux-de-Van in the Switz...(no Photoshop involved.) "Made it, Ma! Top o' da World!" (James Cagney reference)

CreuxDeVan_Small_2.jpg

We need some more MUGS! (Newbies & Oldies):whip:

Dr. Gonzo

Stoo said:
Great pic with you & your Spanish girlfriend, Chad. Much better than your blurry entry before!:)

Well thanks Stoo. The red head isn't my girl though, twas a good friend and it was her 27th birthday.

Your picture looks pretty high up there Stoo. Highest up I've ever been is the Rockies in Colorado. Air was pretty thin, I got light headed.