Anyone going back to college/in college?

Indy Byrd

I just recently went back to school, well I am going to the University of Pheonix Online to get my BA in computer programing.

I am really excited about doing this. It's something I should've done long time ago but I made the first step in bettering myself and my family.

If anyone is in or going back to college please share!! Good luck to everyone!!

Nate (y) (y) (y)

Hawkeye

Yeah, I'm in college. I'm really regretting going to York College of PA, though. Not the best place to spend four years.

YouNeverKnow

Collegiate here. Going to Indiana University. If anybody on here ever wants to hang just hit me up with a PM! (y)

School is going well, I'm majoring in English and enjoying all of the new literature I'm reading!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I've recently graduated from college. Ended up with a Bachelor of Film & Screen Media Production, kind of similar to what Doc Whiskey's studying.

I was recommended by lecturers to do Honors, but felt that would be a waste of time and money considering my field of choice and felt I was ready for the "real" world. Plus figured if I ever wanted to study further, I can do that anytime now, and would do a Master of Media Production if any.

Morning Bell

I graduated in December but I may go back in the next couple of years for a Masters or Ph.D; I haven't quite decided yet.

Goonie

Morning Bell said:
I graduated in December but I may go back in the next couple of years for a Masters or Ph.D; I haven't quite decided yet.

Same here. I spent 10 years in college. I got a couple of diplomas and a BBA, but I can't find work right now :mad: I would like to complete an MBA and possibly my HR diploma in the future. I just need to find work to be able to pay for it.:(