Possible first glimpse of the "alien ship" in flight.

Dr. Gonzo

Our good friend spriggan jones has uploaded a new TV spot on you tube.
its in the non spoiler thread. anyway after the lucasfilm titles we see a glowing object either falling or flying through the sky...

hmmmmmmm

check it out folks!

have the aliens landed?

Dr. Gonzo

it has been pointed out that this could just be a title card flash of some kind but...

well what do you guys think?

|ZiR|

Dr. Gonzo said:
have the aliens landed?

No, I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it's just a sparkly glare effect. Also, I don't believe they'd reveal that much in a trailer.

It'd be neat if it were an alien craft, though.

Hammy Skillet

Yeah ... I've seen the spot up close and personal on the teevee, and there isn't anything rocketing through the sky. It just gives that impression from the distortion on the uploaded version.

Dr. Gonzo

Its hard to tell. Iwouldnt be surprised though. It was a tad distorted but it was a good spot.

Last edited:

Dr. Gonzo

Spriggan said he just looked at his clean version again and he said it appears to look like a meteorite or something falling from the sky...

...very interesting indeed

Avilos

Its very hard to tell what that is. It could be a meteorite or spaceship falling to Earth. Or it could just be a fireball. Maybe a weapon that the Mayan Warriors use. Simply a bunch of burning rubble launched from a catapult. Hard to say.

Mutt Williams

Here it is:

ufouf6.jpg

isaac_z

just an idea - the rocket sled shooting across the desert?

won't be able to tell until the HD version is released. :(

Dr. Gonzo

NileQT87 said:
that looks like the atomic testing at doom town.

It does seem to have a desert vibe to it wish we had an HD version. Id say either doomtown or (skeptical) Roswell??????
Nuclear rocket/missle?

NileQT87

massively doubt that it's a rocket sled making a giant explosion of light. rocket sleds just go really fast... not make giant balls of flash.

|ZiR|

NileQT87 said:
massively doubt that it's a rocket sled making a giant explosion of light. rocket sleds just go really fast... not make giant balls of flash.

Ditto. But I'd buy that it could be the atomic testing. I hadn't thought of that possibility.