Best Indy Game Of All Time?

Best Indy Game Of All Time

• Indiana Jones and the Fate Of Atlantis (PC)

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (PC/N64)

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures (SNES)

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (PS2/Xbox)

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Indiana Jones and The Temple Of Doom (NES)

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (NES/SEGA/ ect.)

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

Nurhachi1991

I was wondering what is your favorite Indiana Jones Game?

I would have to go with Indiana Jones Greatest Adventures on the SNES

ReggieSnake

Fate of Atlantis is a great point and click game. Besides Indy's Desktop Adventures it's the only one I've actually played though, so I don't know that I'm qualified to name a "Best".

Nurhachi1991

wow......... i even searched for awhile for a thread best indy game and found nothing...... sorry i didn't know this was already done before

Crack that whip

It should be noted there are lots of Indy games missing from the poll options.

Then again, even if the poll were comprehensive, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis would probably still win anyway... ;)

Stoo

Nurhachi1991 said:
wow......... i even searched for awhile for a thread best indy game and found nothing...... sorry i didn't know this was already done before
I can believe it! I only knew how to find it from memory.
Crack that whip said:
It should be noted there are lots of Indy games missing from the poll options.
Check out the other poll. Pretty comprehensive list!
Anyways, I didn't vote considering I only have "Fate of Atlantis" and "Doom" for the 1st Nintendo unit.:(

Nurhachi1991

well i don't know FOA was a great game but to be honest i liked infernal machine better the King Solomons Mines level really did it for me as a kid it reminded me of tod

The Tingler

We had a chat at MixnMojo.com a couple of months ago asking that exact same question, which I'm writing up as we speak to go online in the next week or so (assuming we get the site up and running again soon! Someone messed around with some files and knocked out the site!).

My personal preference is Infernal Machine. Fate of Atlantis has a lot more going for it, but IM is just a lot more fun to play.

mr.wolf

does anyone know of how we can get the old Indy games on a flash drive like there is for the old NES? I'd love to play those that are listed, I'd really like to play Fate of Atlantis never played it, and was wondering if i have to be running regular windows or could it run on Windows XP?

Stoo

ReggieSnake said:
I can vouch for it too; works like a charm.(y)
ScummVM is a saving grace for "Fate of Atlantis" lovers! For me, it is one of the greatest things I've learned about from The Raven.
(As VP and Finn were it's largest champions, I have them to thank.:hat:) Do a seach for it in the Video Games section and you'll find
all the info you need to get up and running!:D