Are the PS2 games worth getting?

EvilDevo

Games? Plural? There is only one (1) PlayStation game of the Indiana Jones persuasion... and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

|ZiR|

EvilDevo said:
Games? Plural? There is only one (1) PlayStation game of the Indiana Jones persuasion...

I know. It got my hopes up; I thought that maybe there was another PS2 game I'd never heard of.

Perhaps it's one of those weird British things, like "maths."

Anyway, I haven't been able to track down a copy yet, but I've rented it a few times and I enjoyed it. I say go for it.

Dust McAlan

The controls on the PS2 version are better than the PC version, so yes, please do. It's a great game, but it's also frustrating in parts. It's a wonderful Indiana Jones experience all around.

EvilDevo

|ZiR| said:
I know. It got my hopes up; I thought that maybe there was another PS2 game I'd never heard of.

Come to think of it, there's always LEGO Indiana Jones... maybe somebody released it a few days early. (Or months... depending on the European release date)

At any rate, who knows how good that game will be and whether or not it will be worth a purchase?

My guess is very good and definately worth a buy.

fixer79

EvilDevo said:
At any rate, who knows how good that game will be and whether or not it will be worth a purchase?

My guess is very good and definately worth a buy.

Good guess, I reckon :)

The Tingler

|ZiR| said:

Perhaps it's one of those weird British things, like "maths."

"Maths" is short for "Mathematics". I don't know where the 's' went, probably the same place as all those 'u's. I've never understood those odd American things, like "Fall". Or how you ended up with the German word "Kindergarten". :D

PaulV15590 makes it quite clear that he's seen more than one... maybe he just means more than one copy of Emperor's Tomb?

Marty McFly

Are the controls in this game better than the ones in the N64 game? My biggest beef with Infernal Machine was that it had really clunky controls.

TeamAndino

I went an picked up Emperor's Tomb earlier this week and I gotta say Im having a lot of fun with this game. I actually get a little creeped out whenever I'm swimming under water and I see a gator I freak out and actually feel re leaved when I get outta the water. Im already a little anxious about that octopus w/e it comes up