Indiana Jones TOD Wave Found At Krogers!

Agent Z

Oh man, and we don't have the Kroger Marketplace here, just the traditional Kroger grocery stores. :(

I need to verify that though. I'm getting desperate to find those TOD figures!

Jonesfan

If your Krogers carries action figures at all they may have them you never know good luck! Here is a photo as proof.

DSC01256.jpg

Agent Z

Jonesfan said:
If your Krogers carries action figures at all they may have them you never know good luck!

I'm thinking the one near me doesn't, but I'm going to make sure later today! :D

Thanks for the heads-up! :)

inuvuwow

Jonesfan said:
If your Krogers carries action figures at all they may have them you never know good luck! Here is a photo as proof.

DSC01256.jpg

I'm in Kentucky. Which Kroger did you find them at?!

Lambonius

Grrrr....there are 6 Krogers in my hometown area--which is 2 hours from where I live right now. SO FRUSTRATED!! :mad:

phantom train

Thanks very much for taking the time to post this find (and the pics.) It's good to know these are available somwhere besides the regular retail stores.

This reminds me of something - back in late 1998, I found a very rare SW POTF2 wave at Tom Thumb - these figures were Prune Face, Mon Mothma, Lobot, and Chewie - Boushh's Bounty. The find was completely random (they were on an endcap) and I was really happy/lucky to be able to find these figures there, since I never saw they anywhere else.

Jonesfan

inuvuwow said:
I'm in Kentucky. Which Kroger did you find them at?!

I am in the Ashland area.. The Ashland Krogers got one case in. While I was out I checked the Russell Krogers in my area as well they didn't have any as of this morning.

Billy Ray

Yay, I can now add Krogers to the list of stores we no longer have here in San Antonio (like K-Mart) that are getting all the good stuff:rolleyes:

Glad to hear you found them though! I remember finding the super hard to find POTF Darth Vader with removable helmet (the very first one made) at a local Albertson's grocery store. It was the only one I ever saw at retail...of course Albertson's no longer exist in San Antonio either:rolleyes:

Munkeewrench

Marketplaces have all Indy stuff @ 40% off right now...Didn't see this thread and made one of my own about a great deal I got at one tonight...26 cent TOD Indy!!

YouNeverKnow

Oh my god! I was near a Kroger's today and I didn't go check because I thought there'd be no hope of finding anything. Now I am really anxious. I'll go back there tomorrow and check. Great news!!!

Lambonius

Nurhachi1991 said:
For gods sake why can't we find these at a normal store like Wal-Mart or Target.

Seconded. This really sucks. I went hunting for about 2 and a half hours today and hit up 3 Meijer's in 3 different Chicago Western suburbs and found nothing but same old Waves 1 & 2--not even any LC. On the way though, I passed right by like 10 Walmarts and Targets/Super Targets, because I'll be damned if I stop at those to look for these until I hear some actual reports of people finding them there! This is all so damned pointless!

Way of the dodo

Weird. Is it like Target and Walmart don't want to order any more Indy cases, so they get offered to "second-tier" stores? Maybe I should go to Rite-Aid.

Billy Ray

Nurhachi1991 said:
The hell is a Krogers? For gods sake why can't we find these at a normal store like Wal-Mart or Target.

Krogers is a grocery store (supermarket, whatever). Used to have a bunch here in San Antonio, but they all closed...as did our K-Marts, and all but two of our Toys R Us and one of our Kay Bees. Thanks Wal-Mart!:mad:

monkey man

Walmart and Target have killed more than one toy line. When they stop ordering, the line dies. Unfortunately they have very short attention spans. If the line doesn't sell alot immediately, they stop ordering.

Tohtally Indy

Found the TOD wave at my local Kroger in Louisville, KY today!
These figures look great!

Also while I was out I found the Target Exclusive Cairo Ambush Battle Pack!
They also had TLC and KOTCS packs, but it was the first time I had seen the Raiders one!
AND I got the latest Indy Fan Magazine at my local comic shop with the AWESOME exclusive cover!!

My big haul....

100_6804.jpg