I bumped into Harrison Ford over the weekend.

jamesdude

I was at a Borders book store and i was reading some comic books. I picked up a Indiana Jones comic book, halfway reading through the comic i hear a familiar voice say "Another Indiana Jones fanatic huh"

I looked to the guy and said "yeah" and then i did a double take, it was Harrison Ford, wearing some kind of biker outfit. "Wow" I said as i shook his hand, I asked him if there was going to be another Indy movie in the future and he said "Spielberg wants me to keep that under my hat, sorry my friend."

I said no problem and I told him it was nice meeting him. I wish i had a camera to show picture of the encounter but I dont.

Figure I share this with you guys. Its a rare event that I meet someone famous in my life.

AnnieJones

Wow!You actually met him?!That's so cool!Where(what state)were you when you met him?Was he nice?From what you say,he sounds nice.I think that would be sooooooo great to meet him.It would be hard for me to be calm.

IndyRocks1936 would go crazy right now!
I should tell IndyRocks1936.

Last edited:

The Drifter

Forgive me if I find this a little hard to believe. This is the internet after all where almost every other person is someone famous, or knows someone famous.
But, if it's true, I'm happy for you JamesDude!

so wah mu

'I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots and Your Motozycle'.

Hugh Jackman eat your heart out! Man that is just so f**kin' awesome.

I mean AWESOME!!!

(The Blue Oyster bar wasn't in close proximity was it?)

jamesdude

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Forgive me if I find this a little hard to believe. This is the internet after all where almost every other person is someone famous, or knows someone famous.
But, if it's true, I'm happy for you JamesDude!

It is true, why would i lie about something like this anyways lol.

The Drifter

jamesdude said:
It is true, why would i lie about something like this anyways lol.

Why did everyone else lie? I'm not saying you are lying. It's just hard to believe everything I hear (or read as the case may seem).

Nurhachi1991

Woah! I just got back from the market and I bumped into Billy Joel!!!!

I said play me a song your the Piano Man......... but he left :p

The Drifter

Nurhachi1991 said:
Woah! I just got back from the market and I bumped into Billy Joel!!!!

I said play me a song your the Piano Man......... but he left :p

LMAO! Were you in the mood for a melody?

That's awesome maybe i will meet him one day. My family and i went to Universal studios and my parents saw the movie star that plays Prince Caspian, but my parents aren't a fan of Narnia so they did not take his pic or even GET THE MANS AUTOGRAPH BLAST IT!

caspian-armour.jpg

so wah mu

..eh?

..use your own server to host image? What is that all about?? is there a Jpeg missing? It doesn't make sense? I see the larger image.

It's a crazy world. As Aslan might say...

Did anyone bump in to Robin Williams lately? He might be able to help with this 1 hour photo.

:confused:

so wah mu

That jpeg needs a dusting off man.

I'm not letting Peter Panning off the 'hook'; just yet.

Just look at this thread fly Shmee.

The Drifter

so wah mu said:
I'm not letting Peter Panning off the 'hook'; just yet.

Just look at this thread fly Shmee.

I met him. But, he was dressed as Mrs. Doubtfire. He asked me if I seen Sally Field, and I said that I had not, so he climbed into his giant egg and flew off.

Agent Crab

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I met him. But, he was dressed as Mrs. Doubtfire. He asked me if I seen Sally Field, and I said that I had not, so he climbed into his giant egg and flew off.

Were there candy and bunnies for everyone?