I bumped into Harrison Ford over the weekend.

so wah mu

I got a tab at Zanzibar!

Nurhachi1991 said:
Woah! I just got back from the market and I bumped into Billy Joel!!!!

I said play me a song your the Piano Man......... but he left :p

And I bet he told you to take a left at 52nd street. Metaphorically speaking. Or is it euphymistically. I always get the 2 confused.

so wah mu

Nanoo Narnia! Mork Calling Orson!!

...and on hatching found that Orson sent him in the wrong direction by approximately 12 par secs (no small deviation that!) and ended up chasing ambulances and hunting Good Wills!

Any Mork Jpegs anyone? I absolutely loved Mork and Mindy.

The Drifter

mork_suit.jpg

so wah mu

I love it!!

Lonsome I'm peeing my pants! Where's the multi coloured body warmer and braces!? I wonder if it resembles Mr. Fords bad boy biker image?

Billy Ray

I actually did meet Robin Williams, last year when I was deployed to the desert. He came through on a USO tour with Kid Rock, Lance Armstrong, and Ms. America. He was funny as hell but, for God's sake, I don't think he ever turns it off!

so wah mu

Wait 'til he tells you about Zac and the Nintendo!

Will gets up again and moves around his chair to Sean's
painting. It is a picture of an old sailboat in a tremendous
storm--by no means a masterpiece. Will studies it.

WILL (cont'd)
You paint this?

SEAN
Yeah. Do you paint?

WILL
No.

SEAN
Crayons?

WILL
This is a real piece of ****.

SEAN
Tell me what you really think.

WILL
Poor color composition, lousy use of
space. But that **** doesn't really
concern me.

SEAN
What does?

WILL
The color here, see how dark it is?
It's interesting.

SEAN
What is?

WILL
I think you're one step away from
cutting your ear off.

SEAN
Oh, "Starry Night" time, huh?

WILL
You ever heard the saying, "any port in
a storm?"

SEAN
Sure, how 'bout "still waters run deep"--

WILL
--Well, maybe that means you.

SEAN
Maybe what mea--

WILL

Maybe you were in the middle of a storm,
a big ****in' storm-- the waves were
crashing over the bow, the Goddamned
mast was about to snap, and you were
crying for the harbor. So you did
what you had to do, to get out. Maybe
you became a psychologist.

SEAN
Maybe you should be a patient and sit
down.

WILL
Maybe you married the wrong woman.

SEAN
Watch your mouth.

WILL
That's it isn't it? You married the
wrong woman. She leave you? Was she
bangin' someone else?

Sean is walking slowly towards Will.

WILL (cont'd)
How are the seas now, D--

In a flash, Sean has Will by the throat. Will is helpless.

SEAN
If you ever disrespect my wife again...I
will ****in' end you.

...but i wouldn't want to upset him. Uh uh!

so wah mu

Speaking of which...

The shrink gets up and walks out.

WILL (cont'd)
****in' hypocrite...

INT. HALLWAY -- CONTINUOUS

The Psychologist comes walking out, much to the surprise of
Lambeau and Tom who have been waiting in the lobby.

LAMBEAU
Henry?

The Psychologist keeps walking.

PSYCHOLOGIST
No. You know what, Gerry? This is
why I don't do pro-bono anymore. It's
not worth it to me.

LAMBEAU
What happened?

PSYCHOLOGIST
I don't have the time. I'm going on
national television this week.

LAMBEAU
Wait a minute, Henry...

I always thought Robin Williams and Bono were seperated at birth! can someone please do the honours, as I still don't know how to attatch Jpegs. Only links! Thanks Lonsome for the Mork Macanroe.:hat: I want those old skool Nike.

Gear

so wah mu said:
Did anyone bump in to Robin Williams lately? He might be able to help with this 1 hour photo.

A few months ago I was in Circuit City waiting in line at the service desk when I noticed to my left there was a man standing quietly to the side. I had to take a second, and eventually (as subtly as I could) third and fourth glance because this man looked a spitting image of Robin Williams. Same facial and body build and everything.

I'm pretty sure this guy wasn't actually him, but it sure caught my attention.

... The curses of being a celebrity, or at least looking like one.

I also experienced a very vivid dream in which I conversed with John Lennon.

And finally, my mom worked for T-Mobile as a costumer tech operator in a call room. The customer calls are forwarded to specific floors; "Average Joe's" call goes to the standard call center while "VIP's" goes to, for lack of a better word, "Celeb Floor". I'll assume you can understand why.

Every now and then a call is miss-forwarded, but you're still expected to handle it professionally. Among others, I might add, one night my mom received a call from Harrison Ford who was having an irritating issue with hung numbers. She said he kept polite and relaxed and in the end the glitch was resolved.

Anyway, very EPIC, jamesdude... (y)

DocWhiskey

Gosh, reading an Indy comic and you look up and Indy's right there.

That's unreal.

If I was in your position I honestly don't know what I'd do.

I'm not a big fan of celebrities and the ones I've met previously I wasn't awestruck or at a loss for words.

But Ford was an actor I admired my whole life since I was a child. Geez, I'm at a loss for words just reading about this so who knows what I'd do if I was in your place.

QBComics

Harrison Ford is one cool dude. Just walks up to people and tries to start a conversation, not afraid of being recognuzed. What a guy.

metalinvader

jamesdude said:
I was at a Borders book store and i was reading some comic books. I picked up a Indiana Jones comic book, halfway reading through the comic i hear a familiar voice say "Another Indiana Jones fanatic huh"

I looked to the guy and said "yeah" and then i did a double take, it was Harrison Ford, wearing some kind of biker outfit. "Wow" I said as i shook his hand, I asked him if there was going to be another Indy movie in the future and he said "Spielberg wants me to keep that under my hat, sorry my friend."

I said no problem and I told him it was nice meeting him. I wish i had a camera to show picture of the encounter but I dont.

Figure I share this with you guys. Its a rare event that I meet someone famous in my life.

I can't believe people are actually falling for this..:rolleyes:

eazybox

JEOPARDY viewers might remember this story, because that's where I heard it. One of the contestants said years ago she was in New York City and literally bumped into Groucho Marx, almost knocking him over, but she did not recognize him-- even after he said, "Why don't you watch where I'm going?"

She just thought, "What a witty old man," and started exchanging smart remarks with him. Meanwhile, her friend, who had recognized Groucho, was having a conniption fit trying to draw her attention to the fact that she was trading quips with the master of funny lines.

Ignorance is bliss-- had she known who he was, she probably would have been too intimidated to say anything.

Jack

jamesdude

im not even gonna argue with you guys, if you think im making this up, so be it. I know im telling the truth.

at least now i know people ***** and whine about everyting on these forums.

Last edited:

The Drifter

jamesdude said:
im not even gonna argue with you guys, if you think im making this up, so be it. I know im telling the truth.

at least now i know people ***** and whine about everyting on these forums.

I never said you were lying, just that I've seen alot of wild claims on the internet.