what happened on the boat

ronicle said:
You're more of a dirty bird than I thought:p

I am after all a guy, and just as God made me!

Come on! You LOVE the guy! There he is...he's saved your life numerous times. Finaly he's back in your life and what...you fold your hands and twiddle you thumbs? You're kissin and huggin...it'snot ALL long loving looks!:whip:

ronicle said:
Aspirin, NyQuil..(y) :p
Ahhh! shots of nyquil!:hat: :p

What do they call that...tripping, Robo trippin!

Wow THAT's hardcore!;) :p

Robyn

Rocket Surgeon said:
I am after all a guy, and just as God made me!

Come on! You LOVE the guy! There he is...he's saved your life numerous times. Finaly he's back in your life and what...you fold your hands and twiddle you thumbs? You're kissin and huggin...it'snot ALL long loving looks!:whip:

Now what girl wouldn't want to give Indy a kiss? ;)

Rocket Surgeon said:
Ahhh! shots of nyquil!:hat: :p

What do they call that...tripping, Robo trippin!

Wow THAT's hardcore!;) :p

You bet it's hardcore! A few NyQuils and I'm out!;) With zero hang over in the morning!:p

ronicle said:
Now what girl wouldn't want to give Indy a kiss? ;)

AH HA!;)

ronicle said:
You bet it's hardcore! A few NyQuils and I'm out!;) With zero hang over in the morning!:p

Ok, I have to be plain about it...it'snot booze it's not sex...what IS your vice?

Rock n' Roll?

Please don't say Indy and Marion!

Robyn

Rocket Surgeon said:
AH HA!;)

Ok, I have to be plain about it...it'snot booze it's not sex...what IS your vice?

Rock n' Roll?

Please don't say Indy and Marion!

Maybe I don't have one? :p Haven't you ever seen an uncorrupted 26 year old before? :p ;)

Robyn

Rocket Surgeon said:
Maybe you don't have one!:rolleyes: :p;)

Who knew the convent had wifi...

What do you do with a problem like Maria?;)

Oh shut it lol I'm hardly convent quality LOL See I have a wild older sister who's into the booze/sex/party stuff, I prefer the softer side of life ;):cool: So what is your vice then, I know you must have one:p :whip:

ronicle said:
Oh shut it lol I'm hardly convent quality LOL See I have a wild older sister who's into the booze/sex/party stuff, I prefer the softer side of life ;):cool: So what is your vice then, I know you must have one:p :whip:
or two...(y)

You show me and I'll show you, and all the pervs who are reading!;)

Robyn

Rocket Surgeon said:
or two...(y)

You show me and I'll show you, and all the pervs who are reading!;)

That's ok, maybe I don't wanna know! :p

Well I admit I have a problem with cursing, but I've gotten better, I don't know if I'd call that a vice though lol

Robyn

Rocket Surgeon said:
What a tease!

Interesting, but no...not a vice.

Not interesting enough for ya? lol Well what can I say, I guess I'm one of those boring girls :cool: :p I'm sure my sister's vices would be quite a read for you, but I won't go any further into that ;)

Robyn

Rocket Surgeon said:
I think thou doth protest to much...it's ALLWAYS the quiet girls...;) :D

I bet!:whip:

Alright I admit it, Marion & Indy are my vice!:p write me some more Marion and Indy fanfic! ;)

Pale Horse

Staff member
if this is what marion and indy wound up doing on the bantu wind....I'm not surprised that it wound up on the editing room floor.... ;) :p

Robyn

Pale Horse said:
if this is what marion and indy wound up doing on the bantu wind....I'm not surprised that it wound up on the editing room floor.... ;) :p

If it was, it can stay on the editing room floor lol

so wah mu

Pale Horse said:

Some mods do have a sense of humour. That IS refreshingly funny. Have you ever considered a name for your alter ego...aniemic donkey -for the stand up routine? perhaps:p

Gear

ronicle said:
has Spielberg or Lucas ever said the real reason why Marion was naked on the boat in Raiders?

Have any of you ever been on a boat before?

I'm always naked when I sail.

so wah mu

Well, apparently so do some of the mods, and one of 'em is hung like a...
...Don King sails naked regularly too no, GearGuardian??

Gear

Marion and I weren't paying attention, nor, usually, are any of my other lady ship buddies.