NEED YOUR HELP

bigz

My name is matt and im a high school senior, recently in my english class we have been discussing the "journey of the hero"...anyways our teacher gave us an assignment where we had to pick a movie from a list he gave us, and then analyze the main character in the movie. I chose "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom." I am a huge fan of the trilogy...but i am having a difficult time finding something concrete to write about. If anyone has any suggestions, ideas, concepts, or resources, they would be much appreciated...thank you in advance

Finn

Staff member
You could start by going through the articles found on the main site...

justin

(y)
bigz said:
My name is matt and im a high school senior, recently in my english class we have been discussing the "journey of the hero"...anyways our teacher gave us an assignment where we had to pick a movie from a list he gave us, and then analyze the main character in the movie. I chose "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom." I am a huge fan of the trilogy...but i am having a difficult time finding something concrete to write about. If anyone has any suggestions, ideas, concepts, or resources, they would be much appreciated...thank you in advance
you very welcome ym frind diniana jones is happy four you yes i am a character in the movie!

Goodeknight

bigz said:

I was about to post a bunch of stuff about mythology, descent into the underworld, Joseph Campbell, and Vogel's "Hero's Journey." Then I saw this first post was from 2004. I'm guessing the paper is finished by now. I hope so. If not, that's beyond procrastination. By now BigZ, who's still holding out for his second post, is around 26, and probably out of high school.

HenryJunior

Exactly Goodeknight!
For a moment I was like "Okay let's see what we can dig up... oh this was posted before KOTCS even EXISTED."
:whip:

(not a jab just saying how OLD this thread is lol)