New Acquisitions!!

indyclone25

UIMJ said:
Can't you call them and ask them to pull one off the shelves and hold it? Do stores still do that?

i don't know if they still do that --- cause those other"collectors" come in and buy up everything new and complain when theres not enough out

Last edited:

indyclone25

i went to the walmart in crestwood illinois and they had the indy race care track ---the blue skull head eyes light up and it did look pretty kool only 34.88
sorry if the pic is a bit blurry -- took pic with my camera phone
image002.jpg

Last edited:

Munkeewrench

Found a henry Jones Sr. today at Walmart...They had about 100 figs and the only LC were one young Indy and Henry, both on the front of the pegs...Score!!

Attila the Professor

Staff member
indyclone25 said:
i went to the walmart in crestwood illinois and they had the indy race care track ---the blue skull head eyes light up and it did look pretty kool only 34.88
image002.jpg

This is the first I've heard of this...any online references to it?

(Also, still no Last Crusade figures in my area, just lots and lots of Mutts warming the pegs.)

Nurhachi1991

indyclone25 said:
image002.jpg

See I told you!

good someone else saw it I'm not crazy :p

metalinvader

I finally broke down and bought a mighty mugg,Mola Ram being the one I bought.These are much cooler then I originally thought.

I did see the new Mutt Williams sword set at Target.Came close to buying it but lack of funds is preventing me.

Still no LC figs...

Shortie

Nurhachi1991 said:
Target is a great store thats where I got my Heath Ledger Joker Figure.

But still no LC...........
Movie Masters... If so I will be at your house with a crowbar & a penny for finding it for me.

;)
J/K.... Or am I? 0.o

HellofaSandwich

Catching up with a few figures that I missed...

Picked up a cemetery warrior a couple of days ago, and Belloq and whip-cracking Raiders Indy today. (y)

Also worth noting: While at the store, I overhead two groups of young kids (at two separate times) talk about Indiana Jones, though in one case it was followed up by the child's father saying: "No, let's get Star Wars figures instead." (n)

iLUVINDY

HellofaSandwich said:
Catching up with a few figures that I missed...

Picked up a cemetery warrior a couple of days ago, and Belloq and whip-cracking Raiders Indy today. (y)

Also worth noting: While at the store, I overhead two groups of young kids (at two separate times) talk about Indiana Jones, though in one case it was followed up by the child's father saying: "No, let's get Star Wars figures instead." (n)

yeah, ive heard the same things around the stores, parents buying 4-5 Star Wars toys and no INDY!!!

Nurhachi1991

Shortie said:
Movie Masters... If so I will be at your house with a crowbar & a penny for finding it for me.

;)
J/K.... Or am I? 0.o

Yes it is the Movie Master Joker............... Haha try and take it :dead:

But really this is the greatest looking figure I have ever had it's spot on looks just like the movie! Movie Masters is a great line I wish Indy would get the same treatment.

JimmyPSHayes

I found the Indy race car track tonight in the Darien, IL Walmart. Didn't pick it up, my wife and I were crabby from apartment hunting all day, and I knew the last thing that she wanted to see was me heading up the aisle with a huge toy. I'll probably go grab one tomorrow.