Back on the Big Screen - Would You?

DocWhiskey

But of course. I mean, I'd rather see RotLA, ToD, or LC since I seen KOTCS 4 times in theaters. But afterall it IS Indy.

Deckard

Definately not. It's like returning to the scene of a crime.

I already have my cut of the DVD w/o the nuke and monkies and I'll never watch another version as long as I can help it, let alone pay more money to Lucas for more of the same.

As was said, any of the others and I'm there.

Well, let's put it this way...

Almost one week ago, I suddenly started to feel kind of nostalgic about the film... so I decided to borrow the DVD and give it a chance.

Overall, it was my third time watching it.

Wanna know the rest??
Well, I started watching it and...
... before arriving at half of the film, I stopped it, extracted the DVD from the driver, put it in its package and never touched it again.

I didn't even manage to see that film till the end... I don't know... it's... simply horrible. So poor... so lame... so un-inspired.

I hadn't seen it since May 2008, so I actually couldn't remember exactly how BADLY written it actually was... believe me, damn, I genuinely tried to like it and just have some fun but... I couldn't. I think that film TRULY is a shame.

So NO, if they ever even try to re-release it at the theater, they will not earn one single cent from me. No more. Thanks.

Kevin

Deckard said:
I already have my cut of the DVD w/o the nuke and monkies and I'll never watch another version as long as I can help it

Where in the world did you get this?

Stoo

^From some sad muppet who edited it...:rolleyes: I'd go see it again for the temple-crumble/UFO shot alone. Even though I have a large, flat-screen TV, it just doesn't do this shot justice.

DocWhiskey

Stoo said:
I'd go see it again for the temple-crumble/UFO shot alone. Even though I have a large, flat-screen TV, it just doesn't do this shot justice.

Oh, yes, that was the definition of beauty. So was the mushroom cloud shot IMO.

AlivePoet

metalinvader said:
In a heartbeat.I watch this movie once a week it seems.I really can not get enough of it.

This post almost makes me wish Agent Spalko was still lurking about. His reaction to these types of posts was nearly worth his b*tchery, je pense. :)

metalinvader

AlivePoet said:
This post almost makes me wish Agent Spalko was still lurking about. His reaction to these types of posts was nearly worth his b*tchery, je pense. :)

Gotta love someone who hated a movie so much yet dedicated their S/N to the movies top baddie.