Accepting Custom Indy Artwork Requests!

Kopetkai

Hi,
I self publish my own comic about a group in the 1930s called the Adventures of the 19XX.
Right now I'm raising funds to reprint my first book. If you contribute to the Kickstarter drive at certain levels you can get sketches of any Indiana Jones character you want and at higher levels you can get full color artwork at any size!
Head over and check it out!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/134284667/the-adventures-of-the-19xx-book-one-hardcover-repr

Here is an example of some of the artwork from the series and a Rocketeer piece done by me...

d6b4269767bb673e9e5de4314ef9bcf0_large.jpg

rocketeer_poster_by_kopetkai-d4hupox.jpg

Lance Quazar

The artwork is gorgeous.

Good luck with your project, would love to read it.

Looks like you had smashing success with your kickstarter!

Wow!!

JasonMa

I met Kopetkai at Denver Comic-Con this weekend and picked up his first book (and a t-shirt). Its not directly Indiana Jones related but if you like the 1930's era adventure story vibe it looks like fun. I'm just getting into it now.

Lance Quazar

JasonMa said:
I met Kopetkai at Denver Comic-Con this weekend and picked up his first book (and a t-shirt). Its not directly Indiana Jones related but if you like the 1930's era adventure story vibe it looks like fun. I'm just getting into it now.

That's great. Completely forgot about this, but the artwork is awesome. Will have to check out the book.